VaynerMedia is a global creative & media agency built for the now. Born in social our work is now full service, simply loving big ideas that connect & create real change for our clients business. We are independently owned, founded in 2009 with offices in London, New York, Los Angeles, Singapore, Sydney & Mexico City. And were not too bad at what we do, with our work winning in Cannes Lions, the Clios, D&AD & The Webbies to name a few.
We are creative & media in equal measure because both are equally important in developing effective communications. A lot of our work in-house (with our own production, edit & motion teams) because execution is key to effectiveness. We believe 100% that brands can be built on digital platforms & part of our model is built bottom up, flipping the traditional advertising model & process on its head. We dont play to agency/industry norms & our culture & energy reflects that.
We have an incredible client list across UK, EMEA & Globally. Our ideas live & breathe in organic & paid social but also fully integrated campaigns including TVCs, radio, press, OOH (you name it were there). Our difference? We learn fast - from what we see & how our audiences really act, alongside cultural cues to create our integrated campaigns.
Infused with the DNA of our founder, we pride ourselves on our entrepreneurial spirit. Being an independent agency affords us the freedom to be bold & stray from convention. It also allows us to pivot quickly, which is key to succeeding in an ever-changing market. The same way Gary was one of the early YouTube influencers, VaynerMedia has been the forerunner in many opportunities, serving as alpha/beta launch partners with platforms from Facebook & YouTube to TikTok & Snapchat.
But ultimately we are people people. We are skills first rather than where you studied & who you know. Were here to change advertising so we thrive on free-thinkers with big ambitions. Sound like you?
Following a new Global client win, were looking for a driven, self motivated & social-media savvy Account Manager to assist in the day to day running of this Global account. Helping ensure we are providing insights-driven strategies, strengthening client & agency relationships Globally, delivering day to day tasks & helping plan for the year, collaborating closely with cross-departmental teams across our offices to deliver for this growing Global recruitment client & supporting the Account Director to set this partnership up for success from day one .
Our client is one of the strongest names in the recruitment industry having spent heavily in developing brand campaigns & a new positioning ATL, they know a more intelligent approach to their digital & social channels is key in order to identify & nurture the best talent for their clients, whilst connecting people to better work to help create better, more fulfilled lives. They believe VaynerMedia is key to t them in this work delivering social media content across key platforms.
The task at hand:
- Reporting into the Account Director, the role is to manage & deliver all Business As Usual day to day social media & campaign marketing work for EMEA, ensuring local market relevance.
- Taking & interrogating client briefs
- Managing clients feedback loop within the agency.
- Working closely with Global teams to ensure Global brand alignment & consistency.
- Run both paid & organic social media programmes for all markets.
- Editorial Social Desk delivering planned & reactive organic social media content.
- Delivering paid social media content via VaynerMedia proprietary framework.
- Work closely with the client & the social media team to deliver best in class work, delivering regular qtrly review meetings.
- Ensure work is legally compliant & adheres to any industry regulatory bodies.
- Use social media marketing expertise to continuously improve our offering, being constantly driven to bring the latest platform thinking into the work we do.
- Guide & contribute in the development of creative ideas & deliverables.
- Collaborating with other departments (Creative, Project Management, Community Management) as one close, collaborative team that works together across deliverables, process, & output.
- Being a regular point of contact for the client & taking a critical role in actioning client & team requests.
- Working with the Project Manager to manage the day-to-day workflow of the account.
- Being a key, proactive driver on the account make stuff happen!
- Proactively identifying social media opportunities for the client & help guide the resulting creative briefs & social media work.
- Partnering with the Account Director to drive the overall commercial & relationship health of the account & representing Vayners ethos & values in everything you do.
Desirable skills & experience:
- An established AM or someone with at least 3 years industry experience.
- Driven by delivering client service excellence & best-in-class creative work, helping to drive the quality of output.
- A passion for the consumer & not just creating social for socials sake.
- Relentlessly focused on building strong client relationshipsbecoming a trusted day-to-day partner with a deep understanding of your clients category (and ours) & the challenges that they face.
- Strong social media experience including monitoring & reporting.
- Languages or an understanding of at least one of our key markets.
- Ability to work at a high pace in a fast-moving agency with a fast-moving client.
- Comfortable owning work & being proactive.
- Enjoys working in an iterative, non-hierarchical way.
- Not afraid to have a point of view, & to voice it.
- A cool, calm & collected approach to problem solving.
- Financially savvy.
- Strong communication skills & an impressive attention to detail.
- A good understanding of common marketing & media principles with a strong understanding of creative & media across major channels, especially digital & social.
- A love for Social Media they are active user, understand how it works & know the key platforms, trends & formats.
- A key team player who can grow relationships, have fun & participate in VaynerMedia social engagement.
How we will support you:
We know talent is our most important asset & our people guide our work & our culture. The last year has challenged us like nothing before, & we are committed to providing the support & flexibility needed for people to do their best work & have fun doing it. We are an open minded bunch & we value diversity of thought & experience. Every person we hire will make us a more creative, innovative & happier agency. You are always welcome to bring an idea or opinion to our work & our ways of working.
We have newly launched an entity in Europe with Amsterdam being our first office in EMEA. We are currently in the process of reviewing our benefits offerings & are committed to providing a comprehensive programme for our people.
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members & job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.
This role is a full time role based in Amsterdam, candidates must be authorised to work in the Netherlands.