ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel is seeking a Payments Manager to partner with the existing teams & refine our Payments Strategy across Canada verticals (Sportsbook & Casino). This includes working with a wide range of teams from Product to Legal to Commercial to innovate Payment operations & optimize existing ones, all with the goal of a customer first experience to help users get their money in & out of our products easier, faster, & safer than our competitors. As trailblazers in the industry, our passion runs deeper than an NFL depth chart. Come join the only team in the league that makes Payments as exciting as a buzzer beater in OT.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Vendor management, managing action items that arise & ensuring that they are driven to completion
- Assist with the creation & maintenance of real time reporting dashboards along with data integrity verification
- Identify operational inefficiencies, improve processes, automate tasks & develop new solutions while balancing customer & operational impacts
- Maintain visibility across the Payments & Fraud leadership team, FanDuel Executives & external stakeholders
- Work with cross-functional teams across FanDuel for collaboration on product, fraud, compliance, & regulatory reporting
- Participate in operational forecasting, scheduling, & capacity planning
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Bachelors degree or related field preferred
- 3+ years of experience is the payments industry, with working knowledge of the Canadian market
- 2+ years management consulting or strategy experience
- Operational knowledge of payments processing methods (Interac, EFT, Cards, PayPal, etc.)
- Exposure to payment vendors such as GAN, NUVEI, etc.
- Ability to work effectively in an environment of complexity, ambiguity, changing priorities & flex based on demand.
- Extremely detail oriented with superb organizational skills
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate across multiple areas of the business & levels of management
- Knowledge of sports betting & online gambling is a plus
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.