For customers, were an online, members-only service that provides benefits across 140+ of the best online stores. Our members save time & money with benefits including free 2-day shipping, easy 2-click checkout & free returns.
For merchants, were driving ecommerce business, producing insights with a growing data analytics practice to boot. And we help them compete in todays marketplace. Its the ultimate ecommerce win-win.
With people in offices in Chicago, Conshohocken, PA & Krakw, were perpetrators of good vibes & great experiences for our customers, our merchants & each other.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role is split into three segments: recruitment efforts to grow our Krakow office, manager support & providing strategic insights to leadership on the ground in Krakow. Were looking for a flexible executor who functions as a true partner to hiring & growth matters.
Were in building mode at ShopRunner & we need a people-first problem solver who can help with various talent acquisition & retention strategies; providing support as we scale. Reporting into the Chief People Officer, this position will sit in our expanding Krakow office & will serve to connect the dots on people-related matters that sit at the center of our evolution.
ABOUT WHAT YOULL DO:
- Customize messages to candidates whether by way of job postings or individual email communications with the tone & style that represents our unique culture.
- Create connections across the Krakow tech community in the quest to build a robust talent pool & establish ShopRunner as a recognized employer in Krakow.
- Facilitate a streamlined recruiting & onboarding process, with attention to communication every step of the way.
- Help send out reporting that indicates whether our hiring activity is in line with what is needed to meet the needs & goals set.
- Work in a fast-paced environment where builders work to find the best solutions for our merchants & customers. In that same way, well work to find the best outcomes for our candidates & teammates.
- Act as manager resource: provide strategic insight to managers, assist with gaps of knowledge & look to provide partnership to our leaders as they manage teams.
- Help in making Krakow engagement high so as to ensure the voices of talent there are heard & actioned on; gather insights to support qualitative observations.
- Find opportunities to celebrate our teammates & wins. Bring the fun to the work environment.
- Help with engagement in broader company objectives: performance management, employee awards, diversity & inclusion training & awareness.
ABOUT WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR:
- 5+ years experience in a fast-paced, technology-centric environment. Experience with recruitment & HR leadership a plus.
- Adaptability, likeability & a can-do attitude
- Proficiency in Greenhouse & Paycor a plus. Experience with HR tools required.
- A highly-organized problem solver.
- A people partner who not only knows how to hire but gets energy from being completely plugged into the business. This isnt about hypothetical impact, this is about the impact your hires & leaders will have on a business moving at the speed of light. And the impact other employees will have if the environment is right to thrive.
OTHER THINGS WED LIKE YOU TO KNOW:
A sense of humor is a must. A love of ecommerce is a major plus. Intellectual curiosity is a must have.