The Customer Solutions & Insights Team (CSI) serves as a direct bridge between the Harry's brand & our customers. The team combines Customer Experience (CX) & Insights to convey the voice of the customer in an effort to continuously create things people like more. We strive to create effortless experiences for everyone who reaches out to our team, & we serve as an advocate for our customers in an effort to drive changes to the overall Harrys experience. We bring the voice of the Harry's brand to our customers, & the voice of our customers to the broader Harry's team.
The Team Lead (TL) position is responsible for directly managing the performance & development of a team of associates, running the day-to-day operation of our Customer Experience (CX) team. They inform & motivate the team to successfully meet our Service Level Agreements across all channels (including phones, emails, Social etc.). They are responsible for coaching & improving the CXpectations & development of their individual directs as well as the broader CX team. Additionally, the Team Lead will collaborate with cross-functional partners to implement large scale initiatives that impact both the CX team & the larger organization, including but not limited to process improvements, project management & operational excellence.
Here's what you'll do
- Manage 5-8 Associates across remote, in-house, part-time & full time positions
- Ensure every associate is trained thoroughly during the on-boarding process & has the tools necessary to succeed in their role
- Support individual team members to pursue meaningful growth opportunities, both within the department & cross-functional teams
- Audit & perform quality coaching & feedback sessions at least once a month, incremental to in-the-moment coaching daily
- Perform additional side-by-sides & quality monitoring with each associate during post-training weeks & throughout their tenure with Harrys
- Partner the QTD Team on reporting & structured meetings to ensure consistent quality & productivity across your associate team
- Support direct reports in the creation of a development plan, through ongoing tailored coaching & by meeting with them weekly in a one-on-one setting to deliver feedback, review attendance & policy updates & overall performance
- Manage payroll, PTO, UTO & EI tracking & approvals
- Work with Operations Manager & People Business Partner to run performance processes as well as draft & execute performance improvement plans if needed
- Lead & create team engagement & recognition efforts measured through the engagement survey & retention ( e.g., WOW recognition, birthdays, new hire events, event committee & ad-hoc cultural appreciation moments etc.)
- Own the CXpectations performance of your directs with help from the Manager of Quality Training & Development
- Share people management best-practices, challenges & feedback with your team of Team Leads
- Coordinate with Operations Manager to set & manage the operational schedule including channel distribution, non-channel project ownership, etc.
- Coordinate with the department Trainer to schedule any team & company wide training opportunities while mitigating strain on the team & customer experience
- Coordinate with Team Leads on ownership of daily operations to provide 7 days a week of coverage (some weekend & holiday days may be required)
- Monitor CX Slack channels to provide support to monitor daily operational excellence when assigned to daily operations
- Hold the team accountable to general operational policies & standards
- Communicate & drive the success of business updates, process changes, company initiatives, & goals to the team
- Monitor intraday schedule adherence & make decisions on resource allocation, measured through daily success in our Service Level Agreements
- Lead daily stand-up sharing:
- Report on yesterday's performance
- Expectations for the day
- Operational changes/challenges
- Policy or process updates
- Track attendance & update our workforce management tooI live through any operational changes
- Lead operational responses to intraday challenges, (e.g., site/Zendesk outages, spike in incoming volume etc.) outside of running daily operations
- Responsible for Customer Incident process for escalated & higher priority contacts
- Serve as a first point of escalation on customer issues, ensuring difficult conversations are handled with empathy & professionalism
- Generate operational & tool improvements through associate feedback & analysis with the goal of creating a more effortless employee & customer experience
- Work with Operations Manager to prioritize operational process improvement projects
- Communicate with the managing Team Lead any individual associate operational challenges such as trends in tech issues, trends in availability issues etc.
- Encourage & foster an environment of 360 degree feedback between Associates & Managers
- Create, implement & communicate initiatives that impact the organizations efficiency & productivity
This might describe you
- You are a high performing CXA, & know what it takes to be the front line of Harrys
- You are committed to growth & development, have a natural talent for coaching & a growth-mindset ready to improve always as a people manager
- Incredibly organized & can coordinate a large group of people, processes, locations etc
- Clear & effective communicator
- Resilient & composed in high pressure & unplanned changes to your day
- Enthusiasm for the Harrys customer & providing them with outstanding experiences
- Strong advocate for your teammates & employee experience
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.