At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 yearswe've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes & lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses & are active & growing in 13 different countries across 3 continents.
If you would like to join an energetic & highly motivated team & work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact & make a difference every single day then join us & become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
We are looking for a data analyst to work in the Growth team, whose objective is to grow HelloFresh as fast & sustainably as possible.
- Master data languages & our data architecture in order to extract the most meaningful actionable insights to feed into our growth strategy
- Build predictive data science models (python, R) to optimise our acquisition, retention & monetization efforts
- Prepare, clean, & integrate large datasets to our existing infrastructure & improve the way we store & use data
- Build local tools/applications to resolve pain-points and/or improve the teams efficiency
- Looking to drive a lot of value & impact!
- Passionate about data & highly quantitative
- Competent on SQL, Python & other languages (and/or willing to become an expert)
- Logical, detail-oriented, hardworking & autonomous
- Willing to learn on the job, be dynamic & a self-starter
- Proactive, ambitious, & assertive & want to be part of an extremely fast-paced business
What we offer...
- You take responsibility from Day one
- Flat hierarchies, constant learning with plenty of room for personal growth
- Outstanding team atmosphere & an international mix
Start Date:June 2020