CredSimple is building a world-class Sales & Marketing Organization that serves as the economic growth engine for the company. We are looking to grow the team with like-minded people who believe in magic, but believe in math more. You know that crushing sales numbers doesn't happen because you made a wish, it happens because you work relentlessly every single day at building your pipeline, improving your understanding of our industry & the needs & struggles that your clients have. You are motivated not only by meeting your quotas & getting paid, but also by helping to build an organization & sales process that will scale as the company enters its growth stage.
We sell to clients that span the healthcare spectrum from tech-savvy telehealth startups to 100-year-old, Fortune 500 health insurance companies. As a result, you are not just a clear communicator, but someone who loves tailoring your language & delivery to suit your audience. You can represent CredSimple simultaneously as both a compliance-focused platform for solving their immediate need, & also the leader for how this process will transform over the next 20 years.
We believe in supporting both personal & professional growth. We're solving very real & challenging problems, so you are committed to results both personally & professionally. That means we pay attention to goals, celebrate milestones, & highly encourage learning opportunities that increase your brain power & ours. You are self-directed but work well on a team, insanely motivated to achieve our common goals, & approach work with a growth mindset & a strong desire to continually improve both your individual & your team's contributions.
- Qualify, manage, & close leads in the health plan & large delegated network space
- Prospect for new customers, leveraging existing & new leads as well as building your own target lists based on key verticals
- Stay on top of the latest health care & sales trends while creatively using social media & other selling tools
- Methodically qualify, build, & strategically manage an accurate sales funnel
- Sell our services with a consultative approach in a high energy environment
- Skillfully deliver demonstrations/presentations while handling objections & relating to buyers
- Comfortably sell to VP & C-Suite executives while navigating multiple decision-makers, creating compelling events, & explaining CredSimple's value proposition
- Partner with Client Success team to continue delivering superior service
- Orchestrate customer proposals with counterparts on the team
- Drive pricing & contract negotiations for both software & services working with internal stakeholders
Qualifications & Skills
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience, ideally in the Health Care or SaaS space, with a clear track record of exceeding quotas
- Experience in selling to large organizations, managing complex sales practices & solution-based selling to C- Level Executives, senior management, & directors
- Understanding of how to navigate the enterprise procurement process
- Engaging presentation skills for in-person meetings
- Entrepreneurial & not afraid to explore
- Hungry to make an impact, excel, learn & succeed in a fast-paced dynamic startup environment
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM tool to manage leads, activities, & pipeline
- Team player with a passion for making an impact
- Bachelors Degree or higher
- Ability to travel for in-person meetings with executives
Opportunity & Compensation
CredSimple believes in rewarding performance & is looking for a top performer that is not afraid to exceed expectations. You will have a quarterly quota to hit, an opportunity to earn generous accelerators & no cap on your total compensation.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly via our websitehttps://www.credsimple.com/careers/