The Asana marketing team is focused on driving growth & building a brand that customers love. We focus not only on acquiring users, but also on creating content & campaigns that nurture existing teams & drive them to upgrade. Our team is growing rapidly, & includes team members focused on product marketing, content creation, partnerships, ads, & lifecycle marketing. Were looking for a talented Regional Marketing Manager to help us to create field marketing programs that drive pipeline (north star of the regional marketing team).
Were pioneering a hybrid business model that helps us meet the needs of customers through both e-commerce & sales-assisted motions. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in the teams success, youll work closely with the sales assisted team to understand our buyers & their pain points, craft strategic programs & campaigns that generate demand & leads, & drive pipeline in our most important customer segments. Youll be working closely with Marketing, Sales, Operations, & Business Technology teams to make it all happen in-region & HQ.
This is a unique opportunity to join a world-class Marketing team as we scale globally.
What you'll achieve:
- Set up the strategic vision for NAMER demand gen programs (includes strategic planning, alignment with regional sales leaders, & execution of programs).
- Partner with marketing teams, field sales, & external partners to launch & execute integrated campaigns leveraging content, ads, email, web & events, that support corporate objectives & regional objectives & revenue goals.
- Build a deep understanding of the target prospect & their needs; apply thoughtful data-driven, segmentation approaches to effectively reach them.
- Generate field events to drive qualified engagements within target markets, create & accelerate sales opportunities, & build Asana brand awareness.
- Work closely with centralized marketing teams (PR, AR, acquisition marketing, PMM) to be the voice of the NAMER customer & sales teams.
- Drive close alignment with sales on targets, campaigns, lead management processes, & support territory planning within NAMER.
- Reporting - track, measure, & provide progress reports. Use key data & reports to uncover trends to aid decision making.
- Ensure field marketing adheres to Asana brand marketing standards, & is aligned to strategy.
- Plan & coordinate NAMER marketing activities, including first-party & third-party events, content syndication, & other lead generation & nurture programs
- Drive & measure pipeline
- Develop a close working relationship with the NAMER sales teams
- Create a repeatable, scalable demand generation program
- Ensure that all marketing materials are in-line with the brand & messaging
- Establish key metrics for success, interpret results & drive program improvements to meet NAMER growth targets.
- 7+ years of marketing experience with an emphasis on mid-market to enterprise demand generation.
- You are comfortable working in a matrix organization & work well with cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
- Extremely organized with strong planning & project management skills to be able to support multiple marketing programs.
- Enthusiastic about creating & managing end to end events, online & offline.
- Great team player, positive & proactive.
- Willingness to travel (when permitted).
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. More than 75,000 organizations & millions of users rely on Asana, including AirAsia, AllBirds, Grab, KLM Air France, Kohls, Sephora, Traveloka, & Viessmann. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Workplace & the #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area by Fortune three years in a row, & one of Glassdoors ands Best Places to Work. With nine global offices, including a San Francisco headquarters & flagship offices in Dublin, New York, Sydney, & Tokyo, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative, & mission-driven people to help us enable the worlds teams to work together effortlessly.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity & expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, & veteran status, & we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.