Appian is a platform for building enterprise software applications, faster. With Appian, customers get the speed of low-code development with the power of intelligent automation in one trusted & unified cloud platform.
At Appian, were seeking to grow our culture of passion, energy, & innovation; Empowered by the the best idea wins, we thrive on collaboration & a culture of dissent, encouraging all employees to challenge & elevate one another. We strive for diversity & inclusion through continued education & a commitment to equity.
The Technology Partnerships Intern will serve as a member of the Product Strategy team to support the Senior Director of Product Strategy & Technology Partnerships with the research, analysis, & execution of technology partnerships programs.
About the Job:
Combine strong relationship building, command of analytical & reporting methods, & an understanding of Appian business & its corresponding market dynamics & technology to:
- Onboard technology partners, working closely with our legal, product, sales, marketing & partner organizations, serving as a liaison between the partner & these Appian organizations.
- Develop, cultivate, & own relationships with these partners, understanding their value proposition & how that is relevant to the Appian platform & business.
- Stay abreast of & share industry, competitor, & market dynamics that could affect the relationship between Appian & its technology partners.
- Develop reports & analyses to support the technology partnership program, providing a solid understanding of the impact & value of technology partners to the Appian business.
- Gather & synthesize relevant data, leading analyses, & presenting final recommendations to help execute strategic initiatives.
- Developing a graduate degree in business (MBA), technology management, or any other discipline with a mix of analytical, technology, social & political sciences.
- Passion for enterprise software industry.
- Must possess exceptional communication & problem-solving skills.
- Must possess strong people skills with the ability to develop great business relationships with Appian technology partners.
- Able to identify business issues & find innovative solutions.
Appian helps organizations build apps & workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, & data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources & improve business results. Many of the worlds largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, & simplify global risk management & compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers & throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth & opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate & our employees are to thank for Appians success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com & let us know the nature of your request & your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.