About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits & vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. Were on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Our team is collaborative, driven, & future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, & iterating, & celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, & we get things done. We love adaptogens & cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
Daily Harvest is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager, Influencer to join our Performance Marketing team. The Performance Marketing team is divided into two functions: Growth (focusing on driving new customer acquisition through a variety of marketing channels) & Lifecycle Marketing (focusing on the new customer on-boarding journey that leads to long term relationships). Together, these functions drive the companys revenue forward.
The Growth Marketing Manager, Influencer will be responsible to lead & execute the strategy of our Influencer marketing programs to drive results tied to key performance KPIs. This candidate will oversee the outreach & management of influencer relationships including sourcing, negotiations, contracts, approving deliverables, reporting, & building a thoughtfully planned marketing calendar. As we continue to evolve & scale our acquisition strategy, we are focusing equally on building ongoing relationships & opportunities for engagement with our customers. They are vital to our business, as are you.
What youll do:
- Identity, onboard, & manage relationships with paid Influencers & Affiliates who are aligned with our Brand & overall marketing goals
- Scale our existing Influencer & Affiliate channels through process improvements & finding efficiencies while identifying areas of new opportunities for growth
- Assist in maintaining reporting recaps & manage internal benchmark metrics to inform campaign effectiveness
- Manage & mentor a direct report that will support the overall influencer strategy
- Partner with internal cross-functional teams across Creative, Analytics, Brand Marketing, etc. team to compose data-driven strategies & aligned content calendars aimed at improving audience engagement & conversion
- Stay ahead of industry news & up to date with competitor activities to ensure Daily Harvest is at the forefront of trends & constantly drive channel innovation
Who you are:
- Bachelors Degree
- An experienced Influencer Manager with 4+ years of Influencer & Affiliate marketing experience, primarily at an e-commerce, subscription company, or similar agency experience
- Previously owned end-to-end influencer marketing programs to drive new customer acquisition tied to key KPIs (CPA, CAC)
- Has experience managing an on-going incentivized Affiliate program & experience in at least one of the following tracking platforms: Shareasale, Impact, Commission Junction, Rakuten or others
- Expert managing influencers across Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok
- Data focused with a mentality for testing & a commitment to identifying key avenues for growth
- Demonstrated project management, negotiations & problem solving skills
- Detailed-oriented, while maintaining the ability to see the overall picture & challenge the traditional path
- Excellent oral, written, & interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to work independently, juggle multiple priorities & complete responsibilities in a fast paced, change oriented environment
- Convey a can-do, positive attitude towards tackling problems & are able to see other points of view, while maintaining a confident direction. Willing to roll up your sleeves & do what is necessary to get the job done
- Unlimited Daily Harvest in the office to keep you hustling, not hangry + cold brew (...always stocked)
- Flexible time-off policy + flexible working hours (Unlimited PTO Plan)
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision benefits, 401K + equity participation
- Ancillary benefits: Commuter, Gym membership + Citi Bike discounts
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- Annual company retreat
- Quarterly team outings, weekly onsite happy hours, + regular DH team gatherings to celebrate our co-workers
- Book club + running club
- Showers for post-morning or mid-workday workouts
- A dynamic, ambitious, & fun work environment + dog friendly!!
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table & believe in a collaborative & inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles & apply across all aspects of employment.