As a Sr. Partner Manager, you will be a key member of the growing Partnerships team to manage & grow relationships with Vimeos strategic partners. We are aggressively growing our recently launched partner program Powered by Vimeo to integrate Vimeos video hosting, management, creation, live streaming & screen recording offerings on the largest B2B, Enterprise & Consumer technology platforms.
What you'll do:
- Serve as primary point of contact for partners once integration launches
- Act as liaison between partners & Vimeos relevant teams, including business development, product & product marketing
- Collaborate with Product & Product Marketing teams to analyze partner performance & brainstorm optimizations of implementations & co-marketing opportunities
- Grow partner relationships via optimization of existing integrations, addition of new integrations & co-marketing opportunities
- Build & strengthen partner relationships with ongoing status meetings
- Communicate upcoming product changes to partners
- Work with business development team on expansion opportunities
- Responsible for coordinating & sending monthly reporting to partners
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 5+ years experience working with strategic partners or customers in a Partner Manager, Account Manager, Business Development or Customer Success role in the technology space, preferably with experience with a SaaS business model
- Ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities & amazing organizational skills
- A problem solving work style that is collaborative, positive & consultative
- Strong verbal & written communication
- Experience working with varying partners, both internal & external, & strong client management skills
- Comfort working in a fluid, fast-paced environment, & the ability to bring process & structure to a new function at Vimeo
- Highly motivated self-starter. Operates with a sense of urgency & values accountability
Vimeo is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs