Mailjet is the email solution for teams to create, send, & monitor marketing emails, transactional emails, & SMS. Brands like Microsoft, AVIS, Product Hunt, MIT & more trust Mailjet to send over 2 billion emails every month. With headquarters in Paris, offices in 9 countries like London, Dsseldorf, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Toronto, NYC, Ho-Chi-Minh & Sofia & over 100 000 clients, Mailjet has rocked launched into a company with great products, services & people.
Were looking for a Technical Support Lead for our amazing office in Toronto.
As a Technical Support Team Lead, you will be responsible for leading the Technical Support team, for making sure all incidents & requests are solved according to the SLA & for managing escalations.
More specifically you will:
- Work very closely with each team member to solve problems regarding the customer service, work organization & other issues that may occur;
- Develop & motivate the team for delivering the best customer experience;
- Create & Support a culture of collaboration & understanding within the team;
- Guide, empower & enable team members to act in improving customer success;
- Create reports based on teams performance & customer feedback. Work on improvements on the process;
- Take active part in building a quality management system for the team;
- Provide supervision of the teams support queue to ensure that all incidents & requests are managed to SLA, as prioritized based on impact & urgency;
- Proactively dispatches according to team members availability & specialization & reports incidents outside of SLA to Service Desk Manager in order to ensure that all incidents are handled in a timely manner & proper escalation & priority is applied to each incident request;
- Prepare status reports on a weekly basis to provide visibility on actual incidents & queue status;
- Act as an escalation point to expedite Incident, Problem, & Request ticket resolution for one or more cross-functional technology departments and/or business units, while ensuring customer satisfaction throughout the escalation;
- Track & assist in the resolution of incidents & assist in the management & coordination of Level1 & Level2 incidents;
- Monitor & drive the efficiency & effectiveness of the Incident Management process;
- Liaison with technology operations teams (including field support, application teams, & leadership) to ensure swift resolution of incidents within service targets especially during critical outages/changes/tasks;
- Manages overtime needs & shifts as well as holidays & sick leaves.