At Branch, were transforming how brands & users interact across digital platforms. Our app discovery product, Branch Navigator, integrates with app drawers & other mobile touch points to provide a seamless navigation experience on your phone. Youll be joining a fast-moving team working to build the next generation of mobile app discovery for potentially billions of devices around the globe. The product is on an exponential curve, with 10x growth in the past year. We are scaling our product & engineering teams aggressively, with the goals of globalizing the product, scaling monetization, leveraging new data, & building new UX over the next year. Join us to build entirely novel experiences for potentially billions of users on the cutting edge of whats possible today in mobile.
As a Product Manager, Branch Navigator, youll get to:
- Collect insights via understanding user needs, analytics, user feedback, internal stakeholders & market exploration.
- Prioritize product improvements to achieve key metrics.
- Brainstorm & define new product requirements.
- Work day-to-day with engineers to drive the implementation of new products & features & support existing ones.
- Track the performance of products, & measure & report on team goals to company management & other stakeholders.
Youll be a good fit if you have:
- 1+ years of product management experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field, or equivalent technical experience.
- An eye for design, usability, & user delight.
- A high degree of self-direction & independent drive.
- Ability to communicate well & influence people, both technical & non-technical.
- Comfort working with large data sets to produce actionable insights.
Nice to haves:
- Experience working on a consumer product.
- Background in HCI or other user-centered design experience.
- Experience with mobile or Android.
- Experience working at a startup.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, & Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley & have presence all over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- We are ranked as the #3 fastest growing company in North America on Deloittes 2020 Technology Fast 500 list.
- In 2020, we were recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups, Great Places to Work, & Bay Area Best Places to Work. In 2021, we made Comparablys list of the top 50 best engineering teams.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users & are partnered with over 75,000 apps.
If you think youd be a good fit for this role, wed love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds & age groups to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, & we cant wait to show you what we have to offer!