Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where & Why
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking an Inbound Sales Development Manager to lead our growing EMEA inbound sales team. The right person for this role is self-motivated, a real go-getter, who wants to lead a team responsible for developing & identifying new revenue opportunities with new logos across EMEA. You will also be responsible for:
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic & has a demonstrated track record of leading an inbound sales team. This person will also have:
- 2 - 5+ years of experience in sales development management.
- Proven record of sales success.
- Ability to hire, onboard, & continuously train new sales representatives.
- Ability to be flexible & adaptable to changing conditions at a fast-paced, growing company
- Experience in successfully managing people to achieve performance goals.
- Robust Salesforce analysis of marketing campaigns.
- Excellent communication, organizational & time management skills.
As an Inbound Sales Development Manager, you will live Twilios values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Analyzing campaign & marketing data to make key business decisions. Actively using Salesforce to manage sales processes, & set standards for performance metrics.
- DRAW THE OWL: Identify & qualify new opportunities from internal & external sources
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Hiring, training & managing a team of Inbound Sales Development Representatives. Motivating individuals & team to exceed objectives through coaching & mentorship.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Developing & mentoring Sales Development Representatives for career growth within the Twilio Sales organization
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Coordinating with senior sales management to optimize processes & develop new campaigns to attain aggressive pipeline goals. Aligning with sales leadership across EMEA to determine how to best support regional teams.
The Sales Development team is central to Twilios continued growth. We work closely with senior leadership & support all levels of the organization by qualifying marketing leads & creating new opportunities that add pipeline & revenue to the broader sales organization. You will be joining a team with people who are smart, organized, thorough, & take pride in initiating meaningful relationships with future customers.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Dublin office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.