Omada is looking for a Web Marketing Manager to build out our web & digital presence & strategy. This role will work closely with cross functional teams including Brand, demand generation, member experience, customer support, designers, & developers to grow our web presence & activate our digital B2B marketing strategy, & then proactively manage, prioritize, execute, & continually optimize all projects. The ability to creatively problem-solve & effectively communicate across all teams, as well as with executives will be crucial for success. In addition, this role will report out on key success metrics & test findings/results & make recommendations for how to improve the experience & conversion.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is a blend of web expert & data-driven marketer, ideally in a B2B company with a strong partner marketing business model.
- 7+ years experience in enterprise marketing with expertise in web marketing, performance strategy, & digital marketing.
- Proven experience guiding the growth & development of a B2B/B2C website.
- Website measurement skills including data analysis & reporting.
- Knowledge & understanding of online privacy & compliance regulation requirements including HIPAA, GDPR, CCPA, etc.
- Experience marketing to enterprise audiences preferred.
- Solid foundation of SEO best practices.
- Communication skills - experience to articulate vision & roadmap & facilitate concept & ideation with technical & non-technical stakeholders.
- Leadership experience, collaborative project management skills, & technical knowledge to lead day-to-day website functionality & larger complex projects
- Experience managing agencies & outside resources.
- Build the strategic vision & direction for Omada B2B, partner, & member experience, including .com site, blogs, microsites, etc.
- Build, maintain, & execute a roadmap of projects, deliverables, initiatives.
- Ensure timely delivery of all projects working closely with stakeholders, creative & development teams.
- Work closely with our MarTech & analytics team to build out dashboards, testing plans, report on success, & identify areas of opportunity.
- Partner closely with content marketing & SEO experts to improve organic traffic & rankings for business content.
- Partner with demand generation on strategy & execution of paid media for strategic campaigns
- Act as the liaison for partner, demand, & product marketing teams to ensure the website is solving for prospects, partners, & member experience.
- Stay abreast of the latest trends & best practices & be an advocate for our web site.
You will love this job if you:
Want to make an impact, take ownership of our website, & are equally capable of getting in the weeds & working on strategic direction simultaneously
Bonus points for:
- An eye for design, aesthetics
- Copy editing
- Competitive salary with generous annual cash bonus
- Stock options
- Remote first work from home culture
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, & connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, & vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Work from Home stipend
- Monthly mental wellness days
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
It takes a village to change health care. As we build together toward our mission, we strive to embody the following values in our day-to-day work. We hope these hold meaning for you as well as you consider Omada!
- Start with Trust. We listen closely & we operate with kindness. We provide respectful & candid feedback to each other.
- Seek Context. We ask to understand & we build connections. We do our research up front to move faster down the road.
- Act Boldly. We innovate daily to solve problems, improve processes, & find new opportunities for our members & customers.
- Deliver Results. We reward impact above output. We set a high bar, were not afraid to fail, & we take pride in our work.
- Succeed Together. We prioritize Omadas progress above team or individual. We have fun as we get stuff done, & we celebrate together.
- Remember Why Were Here. We push through the challenges of changing health care because we know the destination is worth it.
About Omada Health: Omada Health delivers integrated, virtual care across chronic conditions, a top clinical need for employers & health plans. By combining clinical best practices with the science of behavior change, Omada Health improves member health & reduces the cost of care. Working with over 1,700+ customers including health plans, health systems, & employers ranging in size from small businesses to Fortune 500s across a wide variety of industries Omada delivers personalized interventions for diabetes, diabetes prevention, hypertension, & musculoskeletal issues. All programs include integrated behavioral health support. Omada Healths virtual care programs are clinically supported & evidence-based, with results published in multiple peer-reviewed journals. To learn more, visit www.omadahealth.com.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.