This posting is open to applications from candidates that live in or near New York City, Boston, or Atlanta.
Senior Partner Sales Manager- Azure
Cloudreach is the leading multi-cloud services provider. Our mission is to help companies navigate their unique journeys to the cloud & build new foundations for future growth. Were a team of multi-cloud natives with certifications across AWS, GCP & Azure. Businesses that work with Cloudreach adopt cutting-edge technologies to solve challenges & create new opportunities. Working exclusively on public cloud, we deliver unrivaled value for more than 1000 enterprise clients globally.
Behind our services are our Cloudreachers.
We pride ourselves on being the go-to destination for curious, talented, & driven people looking for unique work experiences to maximize their potential. We are passionate about asking questions, finding solutions, playing with the latest tools & technology, doing our lives' work, & having fun along the way. You can learn more about our innovative culture, global workforce, & Cloudy Values on our website.
We're not content with the status quo. We're here to do things better, & then do better things.
What team will you be on?
Our Partner teams live to Make It Happen. This is not about handshakes & drinking coffee, this is about efficiently helping our AWS, Azure & GCP partners realize we're the best around, & supporting the wider Cloudreach team to deliver on our joint targets. If you're full of energy, drive, & are excited about working alongside the world's most successful technology companies, we'd love to hear from you.
What will your role be?
The purpose of the Senior Partner Sales Manager- Azure role will be to provide commercial support on partner relationships to ensure we maximise value from those relationships. Your success will be measured on:
- Ensuring we meet regional bookings targets
- Partner Funding targets
- Partner Net Promoter Score
What are we looking for?
- Relationship Management: Relationships really matter; its that simple. Excellent relationship building skills both internally & with our partner counterparts
- Business Acumen: Ability to act with keenness & quickness in understanding & dealing with situations in a manner that is likely to lead to a good outcome.
- Emotional Intelligence: The ability to bring multiple parties together & influence them to achieve a positive outcome.
- Accountability: The extent to which people see themselves as responsible for their own success or failure. They are accountable.
- Pro-active: Use your initiative & not be afraid to ask questions.
- Confidence: Belief in the product or service being sold, as well as a self-confidence that makes customers want to engage.
- Networking: Adept at networking. Networking is not so much a part of the job as a way of interacting in life
- Engaging/Enthusiastic: Engage with Cloudreachers & mobilise their energy, passion, & enthusiasm. Always motivated & on the lookout for opportunity at any given moment & continually looking for possibilities.
- Collaborative: you will work effectively with colleagues, stakeholders & teams. Able to work effectively at all levels in an organisation. Is super easy to work with, with the right balance of patience & persistence
- Role Model: you will lead by example & act with integrity, impartiality. You are able to apply sound personal judgement in every situation.
What are our perks?
- Meaningful & impactful work opportunities at a pioneering, cutting edge cloud services provider
- People-first mentality. We know that you & your mental health & wellbeing are #1. Thats why we give you an uncapped holiday allowance (+ your birthday off!), employee assistance programs, & resources to support your mental health & wellbeing.
- We embrace technologies that unlock agile & flexible ways of working. We respect our people to do their work when & how they work best. Work-life blend is a priority!
- Our dynamic work environment enables autonomy while also promoting a sense of belonging to a global community
- Opportunity for growth & development. Not only will you work alongside & learn from industry thought leaders, you will also be reimbursed for function-based certifications. Were multi-cloud & proud!
- An inclusive workplace where varying backgrounds, ideas, & points of view are celebrated & the individual is respected, included & empowered to bring their whole self to work
- Transparency in business updates & communications. Whether youre on the senior leadership team or a brand new employee, youre an integral part of the team & well make sure you know whats up
- Recognition-rich company culture where daily wins are celebrated & individuals living out our values are applauded
We strive to remove barriers, eliminate discrimination & ensure equal opportunity through our transparent recruitment process. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, disability, marital status, gender identity, race, colour, sexual orientation, religion, military status, veteran status or any other legally-protected characteristic.