Seeking an energetic, compassionate, & creative individual to help create everlasting memories for our residents & families! Has anyone ever told you that you talk too much or that you're too loud? Then, you might consider a job here at Aegis!!
We are located at Aegis of Mercer Island, 7445 SE 24th St. Mercer Island, WA 98040, Aegis Living's newest community! Located in downtown Mercer Island, the community resembles a getaway lodge & brings in historical nuances unique to the island.
We are looking for the following availability: Thursday-Saturday 8:30am-5pm, but weekend availability is required.
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Designing, facilitating, & conducting activities for residents alongside the Life Enrichment Director(s)
- Assist in the coordination of community wide events
- Create new & innovative enrichment programs & activities for our residents with a commitment to high quality standards for residents
- Maintain a professional & caring attitude towards residents
What youll need to rock this job:
- Caring & compassionate attitude
- Experience with Dementia preferred
- Experience working with seniors in assisted living or related field preferred
- Strong communication & organizational skills
- Ability to use computers to design flyers, newsletters, & calendars
- Be passionate & in love with each & every activity
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more!), & an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation & communication with management
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products & services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Please fill out an application or call Minji at (425)-449-4981 for more information.