BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, & our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence & advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, & self-driving carsall of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pures technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
Weve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, & as we continue to gobble up market share, were blazing trails & setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture & unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say bring it on to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
Pure is hiring a Global Strategic Alliances Director, Cisco to lead Pures multifaceted partnership with Cisco.
What You Will Be Doing
- Establish a strategic 360 degree perspective on Pures partnership with Cisco. This will encompass all technology integration (current & future) as well as all go-to-market related engagements.
- Drive & lead Pure & Ciscos product & technology collaboration. The Cisco UCS Business Unit is the primary point of engagement & the joint owner of the FlashStack Converged Infrastructure Solution. Intersight integration & a joint roadmap of reference architectures & joint solutions is a critical upstream (within Pure) area of responsibility. Exploration of new technology centric opportunities is an essential ongoing responsibility.
- Manage joint roadmaps & conduct quarterly executive & technical business reviews. Establish a regular cadence around commitments to the ecosystem lifecycle of offers.
- Ensure global & regional event marketing are equipped with proper solution marketing collateral & equipment necessary to gain Pure brand awareness working closely with Pure product & Alliance marketing.
- Build, execute & own all aspects of a robust joint go-to-market partnership with Cisco spanning all sales theaters, segments, Ciscos global partner community & all related organizations & resources.
- Build productive field-to-field teaming across sales, pre-sales, specialists, & other resources from both Pure & Cisco. Teaming will be focused on delivering exceptional customer experience & outcomes.
- Creating & driving visibility into a value based scorecard will be a centerpiece of the go-to-market partnership. New pipeline creation, NNL/Customer Acquisition, reference building/reference selling, & related activity are examples of metrics.
- Coordinate & ensure delivery of solution enablement training for Pure sales & channel teams, Cisco sales & datacenter specialists, & partner channel technical architects. Including virtual & lab demonstration & training systems.
- Align with other alliance partners (Data Protection, Cloud, etc.) to drive new/incremental value for Pure sales & Pure partners.
WHAT YOULL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE
- 10+ years of experience in high tech solutions, ecosystem product development & product management.
- Market & Industry expertise with hybrid-cloud, hyper-convergence, compute, converged infrastructure, NvME & storage network fabric (SAN).
- Results driven, customer focused, technologically & competitively savvy.
- Skilled & creative in product development/management with understanding for alliances, sales & channel dynamics.
- Highly motivated & productive in a hyper-growth environment. Communications & collaboration skills to work effectively with & influence internally & externally & internationally.
- Strong interpersonal & collaboration skills. Excellent relationship building & negotiating skills. Able to influence product management, product marketing & GTM team decisions. High standard for personal integrity.
- Experience developing & bringing solutions & products to market.
- Strong, analytical thinking & decision-making skills.
- Extensive background & understanding of Ciscos product & sales models.
BE YOUCORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, & make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice & can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts & celebrate individuality, & with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, & expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal & professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local & global communities through volunteering & grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full & best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, & company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.