At Conductor, a WeWork company, were passionate about helping businesses help their customers. Some of the worlds top brands use our software to create & optimize content so that it gets found online. Were headquartered in NYC, & weve been named Crains Best Place to Work 7 years running.
Our Product & User Experience Design team is growing & is seeking a Principal UX & Product Designer to design the next generation experiences for our customers. The Product & User Experience Design team is responsible for all aspects of User-Centered design from user research, conceptual design, interactive prototyping, usability testing & visual design.
As a Principal UX & Product Designer you will be a leader & mentor on our Design team. You will lead large scale design projects & partner with product managers, engineers & business stakeholders. We are looking for a designer who can take product features from initial concept all the way through final visual design to create an amazing product that customers love, the market is wowed by & redefines the way our customers think about marketing.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to define innovative user interfaces & interactions, which result in improved usability & user productivity
- Define workflows that reflect the customer's needs & ensure consistency among features
- Design at various levels of fidelity from whiteboard sketches to detailed wireframes, clickable prototypes, & high fidelity visual comps
- Perform qualitative user research to understand user needs & evaluate design solutions for usability
- 5+ years of UX & Product Design experience
- Experience designing software & web applications
- Experience designing data-rich interfaces & data visualizations
- Strong knowledge of user-centered design principles, methodologies, best practices & approaches, particularly as applied to digital products & web-based applications
- Able to work iteratively on multiple projects in a fast-paced agile process
- Easy to work with, open to feedback, passionate & vocal about what is best for the user
- Have a strong attention to detail & excellent communication skills
- Want to challenge the status quo & always strive to improve process & methodology
- Have mastery several design tools such as Sketch, Axure, Illustrator or Photoshop
- Have knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Able to work on-site in our Manhattan office
- A degree is User Interface Design, Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction or a related discipline
- Front-End Development experience