As a member of the Operations team, the Team Lead of Account Management East Coast, will be responsible for overseeing a portion of the East Coast Account Management team while managing their own Strategic Accounts. The Team Lead will ensure that the Account Management teams campaigns are executed successfully & efficiently by achieving the clients goals & KPIs. The Team Lead will also support the Director of Account Management by helping enforce initiatives & processes for the team, while supporting the Account Managers in the success of their day to day responsibilities.
In addition to overseeing members of the East Coast Account Management team, the Team Lead will also be an individual contributor, by managing their own book of business inclusive of Strategic Accounts that are crucial to the East Coast business..
The ultimate aim of the Team Lead of Account Management is to achieve the outcomes listed above. In order to achieve those outcomes, we imagine that the Team Lead will spend their time in the following ways:
- Lead as the first point of escalation for Account Managers to support them with any questions they have on deliverables, processes, troubleshooting, & general responsibilities
- Ensure that Account Managers are executing campaigns successfully with effective communication internally & externally, & that we are successfully delivering on campaign KPIs for our clients
- Help with training the team to make sure they are fully educated & ready for campaign setups (both programmatic & managed service), 3rd party verification setups, campaign optimizations, DSP troubleshooting for programmatic campaigns, etc.
- Act as a mentor & example for the team for how they should be managing their campaigns & communicating internally & externally with our peers & clients
- Analyze & implement new processes & best practice guides to improve efficiencies within the team & their day to day work
- Support the Director of Account Management with all team initiatives, & help execute processes to continuously working to improve the workflow of the Account Management team
- Effectively communicate with other teams at Teads (Business Development, Publishing, Finance) to improve workflow internally
- Assist the Account Managers with campaign troubleshooting as it relates to 3rd party tags, DSP set-ups, targeting integrations, as well as brand safety & viewability measurement
Activation & Delivery for Strategic Accounts
- Be lead point of contact for all client communication post-sale
- Lead preparation for campaign activation through clear & concise communication efforts with clients this includes organizing & presenting in campaign kickoff calls
- Oversee post-sale process, including but not limited to: campaign set-up, tag testing & implementation, pacing & delivery, optimizations towards client KPIs, incremental revenue generation & post campaign analysis
- Analyze performance data to highlight key trends
- Plan & execute multiple incremental revenue prospecting plans each quarter
- Help internal staff development through consistent & thorough knowledge sharing exercises
- A minimum of five years of relevant work experience in Account Management, with at least 1 year of Management experience of 2+ people. The majority of the Account Management experience should be on a Fortune 500 Brand or Strategic Account
- Vast digital media industry knowledge & vested passion in understanding how trends impact day-to-day work, such as, but not limited to:
- Programmatic Advertising
- Performance Advertising (Direct Response)
- Header Bidding
- Open TRB Protocol
- Has a proven track record of exceptional time management effectively plans long-term & big picture projects, while maintaining day-to-day effectiveness.
- Continually promotes & achieves high standards of quality at work, applies attention to detail to execution & constantly looks for problems to solve & ways to improve.
- Has a track-record of meeting (or surpassing) ambitious goals in a fast-paced, competitive environment over a sustained period of time.
- Demonstrates comfort engaging with strategic clients, is an avid problem solver, proactive & a creative thinker.
- Is adept at navigating the intricacies of tactical systems & processes (e.g., third party ad servers, verification vendor platforms, DSPs, Salesforce, etc.)
- Cultivates & maintains strong, productive relationships with a range of internal & external stakeholders
- Possesses exceptional written & verbal communication skills.
- Takes a collaborative approach to their work; understands the limitations of their own perspective & works hard to understand the interests/perspectives of others.
- Team player.
===== About Teads =====
Teads is The Global Media Platform. We have united & empowered the best publishers in the world & distribute ads to over1.5 billionpeopleevery month within professionally-produced content.
Through its end-to-end platform, Teads provides demand-side, sell-side & creative technology to deliver better media effectiveness for brands, better monetisation solutions for publishers, & better experiences for consumers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies & publishers through a team of800+people in 26 countries
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity & inclusion, & represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations & gender identities.