Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Provide critical recruiting support to the Talent Acquisition function by managing expectations & requirements of candidates, recruiters, hiring managers & other stakeholders. The Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that all activities related to the recruitment process are progressing effectively & efficiently at all times, & updating key stakeholders as appropriate. These activities include, but are not limited to the following: interview scheduling, making travel arrangements, candidate/applicant tracking, initiating criminal & credit background checks, processing expense reimbursements, & managing all new hire on-boarding & paperwork processing. He/she will interact with all levels of the organization including Senior Executives. He/she will contribute to the overall success of the Professional Recruiting team by providing an exceptional level of customer service throughout the recruiting process & ensuring a professional & impressive candidate experience.
The RC will, at a minimum:
- Support a team of recruiters & work closely with Human Resources & Talent Acquisition Operations, Total Rewards, Payroll, Immigration & Relocation, HR Business Partners & other HR team members
- Heavy, complex interview scheduling that will consists of international & offsite meetings as well as external video/telepresence conferencing
- Be a primary point of contact for candidates & hiring managers throughout the entire recruitment process
- Ensure compliance with all established processes & procedures
- Maintain strict confidentiality at all times
Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree & 1-3 years corporate experience preferred
- Experience within Human Resources and/or Recruiting preferred, or a demonstrated career interest in these areas
- Strong attention to detail & ability to prioritize & handle multiple tasks at once
- Ability to identify solutions independently & make sound business decisions
- Ability to work successfully & professionally with all levels of employees & management
- Effective communication & organizational skills, with experience working in a fast-paced & high-volume environment
- Solid experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel
- Experience working with SmartRecruiters or any other Applicant Tracking Systems is a plus
- Must have positive attitude
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.