ACVs mission is to build & enable the most trusted & efficient digital marketplaces for buying & selling used vehicles with transparency & comprehensive data that was previously unimaginable. We are powered by a combination of the worlds best people & the industrys best technology. At ACV, we are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit & rewarded with a work environment that enables each Teammate to impact the company from day one. ACVs network of brands includes ACV Auctions, ACV Transportation & ACV Capital within its Marketplace Products as well as True360 & Data Services.
You will work alongside product, quality, infrastructure, & front-end engineers to build & ship new features that will drive the growth of ACV Auctions. We value practical software experience in addition to computer science fundamentals & training. The technologies you are familiar with are less important to us than your ability to solve complex software problems & apply software engineering best practices
What you will do:
- Design, develop, & maintain code for our back-end services & distributed systems.
- Work with engineers & product stakeholders to design scalable services, plan feature roll-out, & ensure high reliability & performance for our products.
- Conduct code reviews, contribute high-quality documentation, & build robust test suites for our products.
What you will need:
- BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with relational & distributed databases.
- You have experience in a highly iterative environment with automated testing & continuous delivery.
- Experience with containers & Kubernetes.
What we offer:
- Comprehensive benefits offerings for benefits eligible Teammates.
- Unique culture that truly values each & every Teammate.
- Career development & Future Growth Opportunities.
At ACV, we are committed to an inclusive culture in which every individual is welcomed & empowered to celebrate their true selves. We achieve this by fostering a work environment of acceptance & understanding that is free from discrimination. ACV is committed to being an equal opportunity employer regardless of sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.