Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa isthe best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & thecommon purposethat unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers anuncommon opportunityto build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and
find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
About Global Commercial Payments Platform
Visa's Commercial Payments organization is responsible for managing Visa's B2B Payment delivery & innovation agenda throughstrategic partnerships with critical financial institutions. This group is responsible for defining & building the Non-Card based payment innovation & product for Visa Globally. The 5 priority verticals the team is focusing on are
1. Blockchain based Cross border payment platform
2. Near time Settlement
3. Enterprise ID stamping to create digital identity for corporates
4. Hyperledger chain-code development in Go-lang
5. Analytics & Data visualization
We are working on Distributed Ledger Technologyand want to add a highly motivated Engineer Leader to our team inFoster City,CA. Work on emerging technologies, partnering with Product on implementation strategy.Work with technology teams to understand the business demand & ensure design & build of solutions creates or leverages cross-asset concepts & frameworks.
In addition, Global Commercial Payments team's culture is built on the following values:
- Put Customers First.
- Integrity Always. Be open, honest, & respectful
- Think Big. Be ambitious & have big goals
- Be Excellent. Quality & excellence count in everything we do
- Get It Done. Results matter!
- Own It
- Make Each Other the Best
- Embrace each other's Differences
We're hiring talented Software Engineers to join us! You will collaborate & learn with a team of programming experts to solve problems & build technology solutions. We need smart engineers who can pick up & understand complex technical areas quickly-and are enthusiastic about building new technologies! This role has the potential to work in a variety of product areas & will have an impact on our customers & our products.
This Position will report directly to Global Technology Leader (Commercial Payments) , California
10 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or at least 3 years of work experience with a PhD
- 8-10 years' experience in strategy consulting, a product organization, investment banking, Cash Management (Payments & Liquidity Management),International Remittances
- Client focused & strong delivery characteristics
- Communication & Strategy will play key role in selection process
- Business development, partnerships, alliances or relationship management skills helpful
- Experience in leading projects & working with senior management
- Payments or technology industry knowledge very helpful
- Analytical & strategic acumen
- Ready to challenge the status-quo, & drive innovative ideas
- Ability to become a thought leader
- Team player possessing a strong drive to add value to the business direction
- Candidates having Industry experience between 8-12 years are ideal
Work Hours This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
Travel Requirements This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 0% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.