Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle & eliminates dependence on paper for financial services & insurance companies. The companys patent-pending technology uses AI & machine transcription for risk assessment & digitization, utilizing each clients existing product & underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client onboarding & servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use & streamlined front-end agent & consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs & eliminates errors, while accelerating sales & business growth.
Some of the worlds largest insurance & financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules & deploy products/applications seamlessly & effortlessly without relying on costly development & maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals & has created an elegant paradigm shift in the way insurance & financial companies are able to operate.
What youll do:
As a software engineer at Unqork you will work on a dynamic, cross-functional team. Youll play a critical role in helping to design, build, & own an industry-changing product.
- Participate as a stakeholder in planning the product roadmap, sprint planning, & standups
- Develop & build features & services to extend the Unqork platform
- Continue to improve our flexible, world-class integration capabilities
- Identify actionable opportunities & design solutions that positively impact customer adoption
- Fix bugs & maintain existing services & tools
Who you are:
- You are resourceful, open-minded & enjoy solving complicated problems
- You pay attention to the details, but can just as easily distill the concepts into the bigger picture
- You have experience designing, & executing your vision to completion
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, are diligent & self-motivated
- You have an eagerness to learn & excel in a high-paced environment
What we're looking for:
- Experience building, owning & operating your own codebases/services. We are a small, nimble team that practices DevOps culture & expects that each member of the team can be self-sufficient
- Experience developing complex integration platforms, or working within such platforms
- Deep experience architecting services within cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP
- You've worked across the stack & have built frontend & backend services in React.js, Angular.js, and/or Node.js
- MongoDB experience
- Technology startup experience
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, & proud to be committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.