Asana has grown to millions of users across 195 countries worldwide. Our rapid growth is due, in part, thanks to the word-of-mouth of our community of customer advocates. Asanas community team brings customers & Asana together to deepen connection (between them & Asana, & to each other), engagement (education, empowerment, & enjoyment), & advocacy (word-of-mouth awareness-building & referrals) to enhance & reflect customer love & build our business.
In this role, youll learn the ins & outs of the Asana Together community program by supporting the community team with member recruitment, engagement, & event production efforts. Your varied work will include connecting directly with customers from around the world, managing member recruiting & training efforts, participating in member engagement activities, & helping execute our global Asana Together World Tour. Most importantly, youll get to help delight our customers!
What youll achieve:
Member recruitment & onboarding
- Support global recruitment campaigns to grow the Asana Together program
- Manage daily global onboarding activities to provide new members with a smooth experience, including addressing member questions & sharing access to program benefits
- Collect program data to accurately report & share updates
- Maintain records of key member information for engagement activities
- Draft engaging copy for member emails, social posts, & other communications
- Support one-on-one work to drive member-hosted Asana Together events worldwide
- Assist with the planning, logistics & execution of customer-focused events
- Source & manage vendor relationships (photographer, catering, swag, etc.)
- Help with internal communication before events & data uploads after events
- Above all, you love people (and especially customers). You love what they say. You love to be inspired by their stories. You cant wait to engage with them every day.
- Well-written, well-spoken, professional, & comfortable in front of any audience as youll be representing the Asana brand.
- Able to manage deadlines & work collaboratively in a fast-paced, highly dynamic & increasingly global environment. You dont mind rolling up your sleeves & seeing that work reaches the finish line.
- Flexible, & ready to jump on new projects & opportunities (even if loosely defined or out of the initially defined job scope).
- Proactively look for problems that need solving, then solves them.
- BA or BS degree preferred.
- Fluency in multiple languages a plus.
- Ability to travel regionally & globally periodically.
Asana is a leading work management platform, helping more than 70,000 organizations & millions of users across 195 countries organize & manage all of their work, including AB-InBev, Airbnb, AllBirds, KLM Air France, Kohls, NASA, Panera, Sephora, Uber, Viessmann Group & Vox Media. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE three years in a row, & one of Glassdoors ands Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, Vancouver, & Reykjavk, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative people to be a part of our inclusive culture & help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities & expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, & veteran statuses, & we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.