Hi, we're Oscar. Were hiring an Associate CM Manager, to join our Clinical Concierge team in our Tempe AZ office.
Oscar is a technology-driven, consumer-focused health insurance startup founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent, & human. We need your help to do so.
About the role:
You will lead our Cigna + Oscar case management team of CM leads, case management nurses & social workers. Our concierge team, of clinical & non clinician colleagues, partner with our members, identifying their needs & guiding them to more efficient healthcare & healthier outcomes. Our teams provide a personal experience to educate & empower our members.
You will work with our clinical team leaders iterating on our case management model to create a unique healthcare experience. As part of this new partnership, you will work with multiple partners both internally & externally to implement new programs that improve clinical performance & be an essential voice in our overall care delivery strategy.
You will report directly to the Associate Director of Nursing, Case Management
- Find ways we can improve members health while balancing results & cost effectiveness
- Ensure members receive exceptional service & their voice is well represented in all we do as an organization
- Manage the Cigna + Oscar Case Management team on a daily basis including goal setting & personal concern5
- Provide clinical & operational guidance & support to the CM leads & clinical team
- Review the quality of nurse & social work support of our members
- Bring creative solutions that allow for case managers to excel in a tech company
- Work with cross departmental partners to address escalated member needs
- Work with Cigna teams internally & externally to build & monitor metrics of success
- Provide oversight of scheduling, licensing, & meeting operational KPIs
- Active, unrestricted RN license & are willing to obtain additional state licenses as needed
- 5+ years caring for patients in inpatient/outpatient or care management settings
- 3+ years leading & supporting a team as a unit or clinic manager
- CCM certification
- Experience with managed care
- Experience with leading case management programs
- Proven program development & change management skills
- You think on your feet & thrive in a fast-paced service environment with many moving pieces
- You believe that a team is stronger than the sum of its individual contributors, & understand how team dynamics are core to enhancing our member experience
- You are great at self-learning & have a strong service mentality
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds & perspectives.
We aim to make health care affordable & accessible for all, & apply this same vision to our perks & benefits, including: medical benefits, unlimited paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, & volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicants disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (email@example.com) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy:
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.