Pager delivers a doctor in your family healthcare experience by making it simple for consumers to connect with the trusted experts they need to make the right healthcare decisions. Through AI-enabled technology, Pager brings consumers, nurses, doctors & other members of the care team together through secure chat, voice & video chat, all in one place. We partner with healthcare organizations to deliver seamless, tech-enabled services & solutions for a consumer experience that leads to better decisions, outcomes & healthier lives. Started in 2014 & based in New York City, Pager is led by seasoned technology & healthcare entrepreneurs to redefine the way that consumers interact with their healthcare.
Pager is hiring a Business Development Manager to fuel the growth of our business. This team is focused on developing strategic partnerships within the healthcare space. This role will initially support sales enablement by shaping Pagers value proposition via collateral development, data analysis, & participation in client calls & meetings.
- Conduct research on prospective clients to inform our business development strategy
- Create pitch decks & other assets for sales collateral
- Lead analysis & support strategy to drive forward revenue opportunities for current & potential client expansions
- Partner with teams internally to ensure we are hitting key steps in our path to create value
- Build & maintain relationships with operational partners within client organizations
- Attend & participate in client meetings, as needed
- Some travel may be required
- 4-6 years of professional experience in a relatable role. This may include business development, sales, or consulting.
- 2+ years of client-facing experience is a huge plus
- Experience in healthcare is required, ideally in payer/provider technology
- Experience in a high-growth company is a plus
- Strong strategic & analytical aptitude
- MBA or equivalent is a plus
At Pager, we value diversity & always treat all employees & job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, & talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.