Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
- Understand current & emergingdrivers in cardholder engagement worldwide through market/consumer research, data analysis, inputs from clients & Visa market teams
- Inform strategy & roadmap for Visa's next generation cardholder engagement products in light of market needs, Visa's existing/under-development capabilities & competitive dynamics
- Lead development & dissemination of materials to educate internal & external stakeholders on next generation cardholder engagement products
- Work actively with regional counterparts in understanding specific requirements & develop localization & go-to-market for new cardholder engagement products for each region
- Support development of commercial constructs, terms, agreements & pricing structures
- Ensure successful launch & scaling of new products by setting KPIs, measuring & tracking performance & capturing client & consumer feedback
5 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- 7-10 years of work experience & a Bachelor's Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- 5 years of experience in product management with a focus in development & commercialization of new products/capabilities
- Experience working in global setting & international teams coupled with awareness of market differences & commonalities
- Demonstrated ability to translate clientneeds into business & product requirements
- Good understanding of APIs & experience with exposing products/services via APIs
- Knowledge & experience managing within Agile Development framework
- Payments Industry knowledge or experience preferred
- Analytical & quantitative skills, bias towards data-based decision making & comfort with financial analysis
- Strong customer centric mindset & collaboration skills with theability to effectively work in a matrix organization
- Outstanding written & verbal communications skills, including the ability to develop clear, insightful PowerPoint presentations, internal briefs & reports
- Highly execution focused by working in conjunction with various counterparts.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.