The Demand Execution Intern will be responsible for assisting the Demand Execution team in various projects spanning creative, content, web & programs.
What youll do:
- Work on single thread projects focusing on aligning operations among demand execution functions content, creative, programs & web
- Build the team SharePoint to provide clear communication on standard operating procedures, workflows, templates, forms, etc.
- Study the Tanium demand model to understand the processes behind the demand engine in order to facilitate the documentation of workflows, templates, forms, etc.
- Work on various creative, content, web & program projects as needed
Who were looking for someone:
- With a process-oriented mindset, who can work through complex problem-solving scenarios
- Who has an interest in understanding the innerworkings of a marketing team people, process, program, pipeline
- Who has an interest in operationalizing work, finding efficiencies in daily tasks
- With strong organization, critical thinking & communication skills
- Who is working toward or has a BA or BS in marketing, business administration or related field
Tanium provides endpoint management & security built for the world's most demanding IT environments. Our breakthrough approach decentralizes data collection, aggregation & distribution down to the endpoint, dramatically reducing direct client-to-server communications to deliver real-time visibility, comprehensive control, & rapid response. This is why the worlds most sophisticated organizations including nearly half of the Fortune 100, six branches of the US Armed Forces, & over 70 percent of top retailers & financial institutions trust Tanium to help them confidently manage performance, detect & respond to threats, & ensure compliance across their operations. Learn more at www.tanium.com