At VaynerMedia, were lucky that everyone within our walls thinks creatively, shares a passion for building communities, & understands the world of micro-content. Our Copywriters & Art Director serve a slightly different role than more traditional digital creative types, but thankfully well never use the term digital ninja.
Who are you?
Youre an ultimate team player who will create value in any situation. You understand creative problem solving & have a passion for storytelling on every platform. Youre an adaptable idea person who understands that good ideas can come from anywhere, & have the ability to guide a brainstorm. Youre highly observant because you love to be. You can execute quickly & manage your time well. Youre aware of your strengths & your weaknesses. Youre cool in the face of a challenge. You'll be working exclusively within the digital realm, so the portfolio you submit should reflect this. However, we also love seeing your overall solutions & ideas throughout your book.
The task at hand:
- Youll be asked to do a range of creative work from faster, smaller pieces of content to bigger builds for a range of clients, as well as VaynerMedia-wide projects
- Youll work within a dynamic team structure with several creative leads, helping to support & deliver on our core community & brand specific campaigns
- Youll have a mastery of industry best practices & the platforms we love, as well as be willing to learn & articulate the unique VaynerMedia POV on each
- Youre expected to be as much of a friendly teacher as a proficient doer when working within our Account team structure
- Youll occasionally help to mentor junior members of the team
The ideal candidate has:
- A Bachelors degree & 4-6 years of experience
- The ability to follow direction, & give & take constructive criticism
- An aptitude for time management, organization, & communication
- A talent for wearing multiple brand hats & switching easily among brand voices
- The ability to effectively collaborate with various teams, providing useful guidance in an enthusiastic & inspiring manner
- A sparkling personality that will mesh well with the existing VaynerMedia family & a smile on their face a majority of the time
- A basic understanding of UI/UX & an interest in the big social media platforms & their abilities/limitations
- Experience working with designers, developers, & team focused creative process
- An obsession with sports, music, or food-we love people who can bring their own interests into the mix
Please submit a digital portfolio with resume submissions.