The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source the business itself no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, & businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent & drive digital discovery, engagement, & revenue all from a single source of truth. Yexts mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Yext is seeking a Director of Business Intelligence to join our Go-to-Market (GTM) Strategy team. Key responsibilities will include building out the reporting & dashboard capabilities of the GTM Strategy team & delivering valuable insights to the revenue executive team. This person must be a strong communicator & will collaborate cross-functionally with teams across multiple departments including Sales Operations, Corporate Engineering, Sales Finance, Marketing, & Product Strategy. The ideal candidate has a very strong work ethic & is both excited & comfortable solving new, complex materials.
- Provide strategic & operational leadership in the design, development & implementation of Go-to-market analytics
- Collaborate with teams across Revenue, Finance, & Marketing to surface, explain & solve complex business problems that require deep analysis of revenue data
- Leverage, manipulate & analyze revenue data to drive business decisions
- Develop predictive models of revenue growth & attrition to create actionable & creative GTM strategies
- Work closely with Corporate Engineering to deploy & support revenue analytics
- Validate & integrate disparate large datasets
- Build & maintain reports, dashboards, & metrics & monitor the integrity & validity of the reported data
- Streamline workflows to craft efficiencies & actively develop ways to improve reporting, analysis & operational support
- Bachelors degree or similar college level education required in related field. Advanced degree in an area related to Data Analytics strongly preferred
- Minimum of 7+ years of business experience in building statistical models & translating & communicating insights into actionable business recommendations
- Excellent communication & cross functional collaboration skills
- Experience storytelling through data
- Significant experience in data, reporting, analytics & strategy
- Expertise in Tableau or Looker, relational databases & SQL
- Proven experience partnering with teams to drive data driven decisions
- Experience using multivariate linear & logistic regression models, & knowledge of other advanced analytics methodologies
- Superior analytical, quantitative & data modeling skills
- Ability to develop & manage projects or process change.
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo & the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.