Flashpoint delivers Business Risk Intelligence (BRI) to empower organizations worldwide with meaningful intelligence & information that combats threats & adversaries. The companys sophisticated technology, advanced data collections, & human-powered analysis uniquely enables large enterprises & the public sector to bolster cybersecurity, confront fraud, detect insider threats & build insider threat programs, enhance corporate & physical security, improve executive protection, & address vendor risk & supply chain integrity. For more information, visit https://www.flashpoint-intel.com/ or follow us on Twitter at @FlashpointIntel.
What we are looking for:
The Flashpoint Technical Integrations Manager offers a unique opportunity to leverage Flashpoint collections & APIs to architect & build seamless integrations across the security space -- from SIEM & SOAR to Threat Intelligence Platforms & other analyst tools.
Seated at the nexus of the Flashpoint global user base & our Product & Engineering teams, you will work directly with sophisticated SOC, CTI, IR, VTM, Fraud, Insider Risk, & Corporate & Physical Security teams, as well as a robust & evolving security partner ecosystem (e.g., Splunk, IBM QRadar, Maltego, Silobreaker, EclecticIQ, Anomali, ThreatConnect, ThreatQuotient, to name a few).
What you will do:
- Work closely with the Product & Sales teams to evaluate customer needs & market opportunities; identifying & engaging with potential partners who can positively impact the Flashpoint integrations ecosystem
- Nurture & manage the business relationships with select partners, ranging from tactical to strategic. Determining integration requirements, developing enablement processes, bringing joint solutions to market & measure ongoing success of partnerships
- Partner cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Sales, Marketing & Customer Success to support existing integrations
- Lead integrations development across a variety of security tools (e.g., Splunk, Maltego) leveraging Flashpoint APIs & access to our global client base
- Assist in the creation of product positioning, value propositions & pricing strategies
- Lead client-facing training on how to setup & leverage Flashpoint integrations
What you will bring:
- Prior experience with security operations, threat intelligence platforms, SOAR, ticketing systems, SIEMs, link analysis platforms, threat intelligence services in a corporate security / intelligence environment
- Strong understanding of REST APIs, data manipulation & basic scripting capabilities
- Willingness to get your hands dirty, explore our data & communicate best practices for how to get customer value from it
- Strong presentation skills & client-facing experience (e.g., Customer Success, Solutions Architect)
- Client-centric work ethic: responsive, transparent, results-oriented
- Ability to lead the development of joint value propositions & GTM plans for integration partners
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams both internally & externally to explain, prioritize, manage, & implement complex partnerships & projects
What we will provide:
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, ability, & role responsibilities. Additional perks include health & welfare benefits, 401K, commuter benefits, a well-stocked kitchen, cool cultural initiatives & employee events.