We are looking for an analytical problem solver with a passion for building great brands to meet consumer needs. This role focused on analytics will support the US Brand teams strategic priorities by analyzing in-market performance & executing programs to achieve short & long-term growth objectives. They will be responsible for performing ongoing business analysis, identifying trends both within & across categories as well as retail channels.
In addition, this person will be responsible for working with external partners & our Retail teams to execute consumer promotions based on business objectives. We are seeking a marketer with a strong general management mindset & who has experience working with data sets & analytical tools (ie. IRI/Nielsen, Looker, Google Analytics etc) as well as consumer promotions. This candidate will lead category business analyses, liaising with category managers, retail & web analysts, as well as leadership to share out their findings to inform ongoing business strategy. This role will also help identify omnichannel trends to drive growth in-store & online.
This role is a unique opportunity to bridge analytics in traditional retail & DTC -- a critical ingredient of Harry's secret sauce.
You will live & breathe our brand & business, & help power its growth so ultimately consumers know us, join us, stay loyal to us, & advocate for us.
What You Will Accomplish
- Lead business performance analysis across all Harrys categories liaising with Category leads as well as Retail Channel analysts to monitor in-market monthly performance & identify key drivers of the business
- Collaborate with DTC partners to identify performance trends that drive category growth to create programs to be leveraged across channels
- Collaborate with Retail & Shopper Marketing to execute national plans as well as track retail-specific programs
- Support Brand team with annual brand planning through analysis of category performance as well as competitive deep dives
What We Are Looking For
- You have 2-3 years of experience in marketing analytics, preferably in the CPG industry & are comfortable with IRI/Nielsen & may have had some experience with Looker and/or GA.
- You are highly analytical, & have experience performing robust business analysis, telling a story with data, & tying insights & recommendations into tactics
- You are comfortable getting in the weeds of the data but can distill it down to 2-3 key findings with actionable recommendations
- You develop strong internal & external relationships, building rapport with partners to deliver on key business objectives & strategies
- You are a strong project manager & able to rally & mobilize internal & external cross-functional teams to march toward a common goal you have helped define.
- Youre comfortable with ambiguity & are a self-starter who can be nimble on your feet
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.