Company Description|Job Description
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers & enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing over one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization & control over their ad inventory. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data & technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices & six data centers worldwide.
The ideal candidate will extend & build out PubMatic's data strategy on the buy & sell side as well as leverage PubMatic's vast data assets to bring new value to the programmatic ecosystem & beyond.Business scenariosmay include analytics & optimization data suites for buy or sell side, data partnerships, regional data ventures (NA/EMEA/APAC) or other uses of data.
- Define business cases & scope market tests, includingKPIs, priorities, risks, LOE from technical & business standpoint
- Identify key partners & players among vendors, buyers & sellers & maintain strong relationships withthoseorganizations
- Collaborate across business, product & engineering teams to facilitate case execution
- Collaborate across global buy & sell side customer facing teams, executive team & marketing team to create business in markets
- Act as the PubMatic data voiceat industry eventsand trade shows, representing PubMatic'sdataposition within theindustry
- Identify key competitive movers & execute counter strategy
- 7-10 years experience developing predictive andanalyticdata strategy & product on buy & sell side
- 7-10 years experience evolvingproducts consultatively in markets across regions with internal & externalsales partners
- Entrepreneurial approachwith deep industry expertise, capable of identifying key areas of growth & delivering significant business results while reinforcingcustomer experience.
- Experience taking new data products to market across Americas, APAC & EMEA
- Understanding of buy & sell side ad delivery platforms & associated data analytics across programmatic & direct display, mobile, & video
- Experience executing effectively in a global environment
- Strong communicator,relationship builder, & trusted advisor capable of effectively liaising with internal & external stakeholders, clients, & partners alike
- Proven track record offosteringstrategic partnerships that have ROIimpact at scale
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.