The Squarespace Finance team is looking for a Consolidations Analyst! You will partner alongside the FP&A Manager to provide timely & accurate reporting to executive leadership while influencing important operational & financial decision-making.
This Analyst will be a crucial member of the FP&A team & we hope you will ask curious questions to learn on the job & grow with us. You will partner internally with Accounting, FP&A, Treasury, & others. You will help build the financial close, partnering with internal finance teams to communicate deadlines, identify risks, & distribute reports & updates to leadership. This is the perfect opportunity to learn the inner workings of a successful organization & to help guide our leaders to make decisions. This Analyst must be comfortable presenting financial information to senior executives.
You will report to the FP&A Manager in our New York headquarters.
We have introduced our Flexible Work Philosophy for Squarespace employees, which you can find on our career page. For those who will work out of our offices 1-5 days a week, we have also introduced a detailed return-to-office approach to guarantee a safe return for our Squarespace employees. The safety of our people is our top priority & we will continue to monitor the status of COVID19.
You'll Get To
- Prepare reports & presentations based on financial & operational data promptly & with accuracy
- Develop impactful, compelling presentation materials that communicate financial projections, drivers, performance, risks & opportunities to leadership
- Form close partnerships within Finance & with executive leaders to help guide operational decisions using a mixture of financial data & KPIs
- Support the forecast & planning process by communicating with other members of the FP&A team
- Work with business systems partners to ensure data & reports are complete & accurate
- Create a 3-statement model to help analyze & forecast key externally reported metrics & tracking progress against issued guidance
- Identify opportunities to enhance the efficiency of existing processes & propose improvements to refine the use of important metrics
Who We're Looking For
- 4+ years experience in financial planning & analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or equivalent experience
- Comfort working with c-suite executives
- Deep experience with the 3 major Financial Statements
- Mastery of Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
- Experience with Adaptive Insights
- Attention to detail & willingness to dig into the numbers to gain important insights
Benefits & Perks
- A choice between medical plans with an option for 100% covered premiums
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Access to supplemental insurance plans for additional coverage
- Headspace mindfulness app subscription
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Pretax commuter benefit
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 6 Global Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Free lunch & snacks
- Private rooftop
Cash Compensation Range: $71,000 - $154,000 USD
The base salary for this position will vary based on job-related criteria including relevant skills, experience, & location, among other factors.
In addition to the cash compensation above (which includes base salary and, where applicable for eligible roles, may include on-target commissions or overtime pay), all Squarespace employees are eligible to receive equity in the company as part of their total compensation.
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building & ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand & transact with their customers in an impactful & beautiful online presence. Our products allow anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects & businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, & scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold & hospitality business management through Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to outstanding design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries & territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in bustling New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Aveiro, Portugal (coming soon!) & coworking spaces in the UK, Netherlands, & Australia. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customers, but we also work toward the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.