Launched in 2012, Gwynnie Bee offers an unlimited-access clothing subscription service that utilizes innovative technology to transform the lives & wardrobes of women. Fueled by data, we challenge fashions status quo with our revolutionary subscription model that allows women to access & experience endless clothing styles without limitations or commitment.
In 2017, Gwynnie Bee launched CaaStle,a new technology platform enabling retailers to offer an unlimited-access clothing subscription service business to complement existing business models. As an extension of Gwynnie Bee, CaaStle offers a turnkey solution to retailers.
Comprised of offices in New York City, Mountain View, New Delhi, Bangalore, & two distribution centers located in Groveport & Phoenix, at Gwynnie Bee you'll discover a data- centric team that thrives on collaboration, camaraderie, & productive feedback.
About the role:
Gwynnie Bee is currently searching for a passionate, strategic, product-oriented Manager to drive & support the business development of our Gwynnie Bee Transactions business. The ideal candidate for this position will be a highly-motivated self-starter with experience in e-Commerce, subscription or traditional retailer businesses.
What you'll do:
Responsible for business operations of the Transactions business (sale/monetization of rental garments):
- Actively participate in annual & quarterly strategic planning to drive sales & profitability
- Develop & execute pricing & promotional strategies
- Partner with Marketing to drive traffic & member engagement
- Collaborate with Product to optimize member experience
- Work with Data Science, Analytics & Finance teams, analyzing performance metrics, developing consumer insights & building monthly & annual financial plans
We'd love for you to have:
- Education: Bachelors Degree
- Experience:5-7 years experience in e-commerce, planning, consulting, or other analytical roles
- Prior exposure to various aspects of E-Commerce (digital marketing, project management,web analytics, site merchandising, operations & IT)
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical & strategic reasoning skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize & multi-task
- Strong analytics & computer skills (MS Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint). Experience with Google Analytics
- Excellent listening & communication skills
- Passion for fashion & enhancing member experience a plus
- High comfort level with ambiguity & entrepreneurship; open to change, learning, & improvement
Even if you dont meet all of these qualifications above, wed still love to hear from you. Tell us about your unique qualifications in your cover letter.
Gwynnie Bee is committed to equality of opportunity in employment. It has been & will continue to be the policy of Gwynnie Bee to provide full & equal employment opportunities to all employees & candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or physical or mental disability. This policy applies to all terms, conditions & privileges of employment, such as those pertaining to training, transfer, promotion, compensation & recreational programs.