Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as aSales Standards Senior Manager,we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
The Senior Sales Operations Manager is responsible for the management, tracking & evolvement of the sales pipeline, providing direction & data led insights that drives sales performance across the Europe region. Act as a subject matter expert in Salesforce
What we expect of you day to day.
- Management & evolvement of the size, shape & health of the sales pipeline & forecasts against multi-year plans
- Leading sales reviews with Senior Sales Executives providing direction & insights that will drive sales performance
- Drive deal management data quality & efficiencies to increase sales velocity
- Developing, executing & managing projects, programs & initiatives that support our Sales Operations Roadmap
- Equipping front line managers with the tools that enable them to run their business
- Drive Salesforce adoption & training roadmap for the sales community & cross functional stakeholders
- Support the user acceptance testing & implementation of the Europe & global Salesforce Roadmap
- Support the Director, Sales Operations with sales focused projects & initiatives that drives sales performance
- Lead the identification, co-ordination & removal of performance obstacles for faster delivery to support sales & client retention efforts across the clusters
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.