Kano is looking for a passionate Retail Marketing Manager, with a proven track record in market development, to support its global retail channels across USA, Canada, UK & ANZ. The Marketing professional will have experience working with large scale national retailers (Amazon & Target), & management of Point of Sale projects.
The Retail Marketing Manager will report into the Head of Trade Marketing based in the London HQ. The role will centre around the execution & optimisation of global Sales & Marketing programs within retail & distribution channels.
The ideal candidate will be relationship focused, analytical & adept at completing multiple tasks simultaneously. Responsible for Retail Marketing globally, tasks will include; activating Co-op Programmes to maximise sell through, working with cross-functional teams & creative agencies to deliver marketing assets for new product launches & creative updates & ensuring brand consistency across all executions in-store.
- Together with the Head of Retail Marketing will own & manage global Retail Marketing budget
- Conception, execution & evaluation of retailer & distributor co-op programmes
- Be the champion of the Kano brand in retail: Develop a deep understanding of the brand guidelines & have a level of creative judgement that enables you to safeguard the brand while retail guiding partners on marketing collateral/assets.
- Conduct regular audits online to ensure brand consistency, focussing on content management & optimisation in market
- End to end management of Kanos yearly POS Merchandising program
- Supporting Kanos annual tradeshow & event schedule
- Policing & reinforcement of Kanos global brand guidelines across all retail touchpoints
- Collating & sharing of industry data to inform strategy
Kano creates computer & coding kits for all ages, all over the world. Our mission is to empower a new creative generation to create technology, not just consume it.
- In just over six years, weve sold, built & shipped over 640,000 kits to 86 countries, our oldest maker was 81 years old, our youngest was 4.
- Kano will be available in over 2,500 retail locations across the US this Christmas, & our partners include Amazon, Target, Best Buy, Apple & more.
- Ranked as the 2nd most Innovative company in the world by Fast Company's Most Innovative Consumer Electronics companies alongside Apple, Amazon, Google, Microsoft & more
- Were an equal opportunity employer, & this role will be hired from a shortlist of at least 50% female candidates.
- Kano is evolving from a startup to becoming a mainstream consumer creativity brand. Along the way, our audience is expanding, from the initial community of Kickstarter backers, to the mass market & creators of all ages. We are an entrepreneurial, nimble, can do business & we must retain this culture as we scale. Our mission remains the same, to help people create technology, not just consume it