Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, fast-growing career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
TheSr Software Engineer in TestMAPPD team based in Austin, TX, USA. We are in need of a highly motivated & skilled SrSoftware Engineer in Test that is passionate on using modern software engineering & testing principles to deliver robust applications to our global users.
- Write test plan andtest cases for various projects
- Collaborate with development team to analyze, debug & resolve design & code issues
- Build test tools to improve quality & performance
- Develop software to augment existing test automation tools
- Establish coding & test automation standards
- Lead efforts to design, develop, execute, & maintain automated test suites
- Setup, configure, & maintain test environments
- Work closely with quality assurance engineers & provide technical guidance to peers as needed
- Support releases & should able to run push tests to certify the build
Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or a related field is required
MS degree in Engineering, CS,or related feild + 3-5 years of experience.
Selenium web driver, TestNG
Testing Restful services
Agile Development, Continuous Integration using Jenkins & automated testing experience
Strong Unix skills, proficient with at least one shell & one high-level scripting language (bash, Python, Ruby)
Real passion for high quality software engineering
Experience leading a small team
5+ years software development & test experience
- This position requires the incumbent to travel 10%+ domestically
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.