Our customers get through their inbox twice as fast; many see inbox zero for the first time in years.
Come shape the future of email, communication, & productivity!
At Superhuman, we deeply understand how to build products that people love. We incorporate fun & play; we infuse magic & joy; we make experiences that amaze & delight.
It all starts with the right team a team that deeply cares about values, customers, & each other.
CREATE MASSIVE IMPACT
We're not solving a small problem, & we're not addressing a small market. We're going after email; the one activity that consumes more of our work day than any other.
Our ambition doesn't stop there. Next: calendars, notes, contacts, tasks. We are building the productivity platform of the future.
DO THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE
We have created the frameworks for how to build product market fit & redefined the narrative of how to onboard customers successfully. We have shown the world its possible to build a premium productivity brand. Our investors include Andreessen Horowitz, First Round Capital, IVP, Tiger Global Management, Sam Altman, & the founders of Gmail, Dropbox, Reddit, Discord, Stripe, GitHub, AngelList, & Intercom.
Our latest financing was led by IVP, & we welcomed Ajay Vashee to our board. Our prior financing was led by Andreessen Horowitz, & we welcomed Marc Andreessen & David Ulevitch to our board.
This time, were swinging beyond the fences & fundamentally rethinking how individuals & teams should collaborate. We are building a household brand & a worldwide organization. We are here to do the best work of our lives, & we hope you are too.
As an Executive Assistant, you will empower our executive team to become more productive & focused, so they can do their best work.
- Support members of our executive team by understanding what's most important, triaging tasks, managing calendars, scheduling meetings, & tracking deadlines
- Manage complex calendars using Google Calendar including scheduling, vetting, prioritizing, & providing recommendations
- Attend weekly meetings, take notes, capture & circulate decisions & action items
- Facilitate communication between executives & employees, liaising with internal teams on various tasks & meeting coordination
- Work alongside the Senior Executive Assistant to help ensure executives are properly prepared for all meetings. Follow up & provide reminders on project deadlines & deliverables
- Improve team operations by drafting communications, creating agendas, & implementing efficiency improvement processes
- Assist with coordination for team meetings, all-hands meetings, & quarterly offsites
- Maintain & refine internal processes & systems
- Use a proactive approach when executing tasks & problem solving
SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Experience: 3-5 years experience in an administrative role, supporting senior leadership, or similar progressive experience
- Organization: You're able to bring order & structure to everything you do. You don't just keep the trains running on time, you speed them up. You have phenomenal time-management skills.
- Excellent Communicator: You're able to distill complexity into clear & concise messaging.
- Detail Oriented: You have astonishing attention to detail & the nuances are important to you.
- Collaborator: You can influence & partner with a diverse team to achieve business results.
- Growth Mindset: You embrace challenges, welcome feedback, & believe you & others can always grow.
- Ownership: You accept full accountability & take initiative to find solutions to achieve results.
- Proactive Positivity: You move on from challenges stronger & happier & bring care & intention to how your words & actions make others feel.
- Location: Our remote-first environment allows you to work from anywhere; however since most of our executives are on the West Coast, we're looking for the person in this role to be on PST, with Bay Area location preferred.
Taking Care of Your Future
- Medical, dental & vision insurance: 100% coverage for you, 75% coverage for all your dependents.
- Voluntary insurance: short-term disability, long-term disability, & life insurance.
- 401(k) plan (we match 75 cents per dollar, up to 4% of your salary).
- Free access to Northstar, a financial wellness platform that provides financial advisors + personal finance tools.
Generous Time Off
- Take as much vacation as you like!
- 10 additional company holidays, plus your own Care Day & Winter Break.
- Flexible parental leave.
Investing in Your Growth
- $3000 per year towards your professional development.
- Allyship education program to help build your best self.
Setting You Up For Success
- Custom MacBook Pro.
- $1000 budget for workstation setup.
- $60/week for your lunches, groceries, or whatever nutrition you need to stay fueled up.
- Flexible spending accounts for commuter costs, dependent care, & healthcare expenses.
At Superhuman, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.