At Mack Weldon, were reinventing men's basics with premium fabrics, smart design, & simple shopping. We started with underwear & socks, pieces that could make our customers more comfortable every day. In seven years, weve greatly expanded our product offering, customer base, & teamand were just getting started.
Were a group of apparel veterans, digital marketers, creatives, engineers, & customer service experts working together in the name of comfort. And were looking for passionate, proactive, strategic, & creative problem-solvers to join us. If that sounds like you keep reading.
We are looking for a Site Coordinator to join our Digital Product team.
As the Site Coordinator - Acquisition, you will be responsible for working closely with our digital product, acquisition & merchandising teams to optimize landing pages, execute SEO initiatives, & deliver all ad tech requests within Google Analytics. Key responsibilities include testing & optimizing landing page content & merchandising, executing all ad tech requests, & updating our content management system with any new SEO copy & SEO pages.
What Youll Do Every Day
- Optimize landing pages for ideal user experience.
- Build, own & execute A/B test roadmap for landing pages.
- Enhance conversion funnel to maximize revenue from ads driving to landing pages.
- Manage Google Analytics & Tag Manager to support ad tech initiatives.
- Monitor & report on site activity & performance against established KPIs.
- Work with the SEO agency to develop SEO strategies & execute initiatives on site.
- Manage landing page briefs, working in conjunction with the digital product & acquisition teams.
- Monitor & report on landing page & SEO campaign results.
- Work with the Merchandising team to assort key landing pages with priority products.
- Coordinate the alignment of assets with the creative team.
What Will Set You Up For Success
- 2 years of site coordinator experience, preferably for a digitally native brand.
- Experience working cross functionally: digital product, acquisition, creative services.
- Experience using A/B testing platforms.
- Experience managing Google Marketing Platforms
- Strong understanding of e-commerce & acquisition marketing as well as the ability to assess project priorities based on business insights.
- Exceptional attention to detail, process oriented, organizational skills & project management abilities.
- Effective communication skills both verbal & written
- Collaborative with the ability to work across teams, handle requests & feedback from multiple directions. Works well under pressure.
- Experience using content management systems.
What Makes Us Special
- We give a shit! - We care. Were slightly obsessive. We sweat every detail. We fight for what we think is best for Mack Weldon & our customers.
- We put our money where our mouth is - We own our words. We own our actions. We own our mistakes.
- We solve problems - You wont find us waiting around for someone else to fix a problem, if we can get our hands on it first.
- We wont sacrifice the future for a quick win - We wait for the second marshmallow.
- Its all about the people! - Relationships over transactions.
- World-class insurance Top of the line health insurance paid for by Mack Weldon
- Open vacation policy Unlimited vacation & sick days to use as needed
- Competitive salary Compensation includes a competitive salary & employee stock options
- Great location Right in the heart of Manhattan with easy access to 14 different subway lines
- Free Mack Weldon Gear Free new product launches & year-round employee discount code
- Office Snacks & Drinks Fully stocked office fridge & pantry with free lunch on Fridays
- Thursday Happy Hour Beer fridge, wine rack, liquor cabinet, & a spread of tasty treats