Company Description|Job Description
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. We recognize that business is both messy & social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
Our team holds automation is the key to scalable compliance & in finding positive business outcomes, insteadjust saying No. We don't checkthe boxes as a way to manage compliance & security -we get creative & build scalable solutions.We're lookinga forward-thinking individualwhoiscomfortable getting their hands dirtyand is excited to collaborate with a team of diverse technical talents.
The information security & compliance teams within Tradeshift partner across the company to help teams understand & mitigate risks related to information security & data protection. We have a robust security program with SOC 1 Type II, SOC 2 Type II, ISAE 3402 Type II, ISO 27001 & PCI Level 1 compliance & look towards a continuous improvement mindset in everything we do.
What a day is like:
- Lead existing & new initiatives related to security & data protection, assisting with security incident detection & response.
- Build controls, training & policies where needed with automation & code-as-policy always being the preferred solution.
- Work with existing & new customers to answer any security related questions.
You're perfect for this role if you:
Hold a 4 year degree in computer science or related degree with 4+ years' experience working on IT security projectsand you're comfortable speaking about PKI, encryption, systems (ideally Linux ones) & AAA. You're biased toward quick action, while also open to new ideas.
You also have:
- Project management experience in IT Security, Application Security & SAAS/Cloud Security leading small teams from inception to launch
- Strong risk management & IT security skills
- Familiarity with GDPR requirements
- Experience with both auditing & engineering is a big plus
- CISSP certification is preferred
- Theoretical & practical knowledge around securing systems
- Proficiency in working in a cloud driven environment
- In-depth knowledge of IS management
- Understanding of security standards, i.e. SOC 1 / SOC 2, ISO 27001
Our office in Copenhagen has a palpable excitement that stems from the constant change that keeps everyone on their toes. Each employee has a voice, & their hard work pays off. No good work goes unnoticed.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, & guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride & passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong matchin the middle of the work day, & then you'll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy & the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions & feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, & guts
- Ambitious international startup
- Career & professional development opportunities
- Large office that provides caters to many different work-environment preferences
- Flexible work hours
- Mobile phone plan & at home internet
- Lunch & snacks daily with drinks
- A competitive compensation package & equity
- In-house activities like yoga
- Opportunity to join many fun, varied company events like happy hours, hackathons, family holiday parties, & many more.