LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible & meaningful.
Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing & allow consumers to better connect with the brands & products they love.
We thrive on solving the toughest technical & customer challenges, & were always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy to connect the worlds data, people, & applications.
ABOUT THIS JOB
We are looking for a sharp mind that thrives in a multi-project, fast paced & fun environment. You should be experienced business systems analyst with a background in implementing & integrating leading SaaS applications. Work closely with Human Resources to understand business requirements & execute them through successful implementation & testing.
- Be part of the team responsible for the business configuration & maintenance of Workday HCM & all Hire to Retire Applications.
- Serve as a subject matter expert & support Workday Core HCM, Absence, Benefits, Compensation, Payroll, Talent & Time Tracking, & other HR Applications (Greenhouse, LMS,).
- Participate in projects & ensure coverage of all facets of design, development, testing, & a successful end-user experience.
- Provides innovative ideas & insights to redesign business processes that will optimize business results.
- Manages enhancement & project releases for Workday.
- Provide production support for Workday. Troubleshoot problems, test, & work with business to resolve issues.
- Provides status against plans & escalates issues.
- Conduct research, pilot features & document & prepare recommendations for review.
- Documents configurations for future use & training Day to Day Support (Production Support).
- Draws process maps & uses business process modeling techniques.
- Manages overall catalogue of process flows
- Quickly learn new technologies, think out-of-the-box to find creative solutions, & communicate with both technical & non-technical audiences.
- 2 years of experience as a hands-on Workday Business Analyst (BA), configuring & maintaining modules related to HCM, Absence, Benefits, Compensation, Payroll, Talent & Time Tracking. Experience in configuring & debugging business processes, validation rules, calc fields, report writing & system security.
- Track record of having implemented, improved & supported SaaS tools.
- Systems-oriented thinking & a general understanding of IT processes.
- Excellent customer service & communication skills to work with our internal customers directly to resolve issues.
- Ability to effectively manage confidentiality of information
- Ability to quickly learn new systems, processes, & technology
- BS/BA or equivalent work experience.
- Stock. Be a [literal] stakeholder in our companys future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, & the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do.
- Health & Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision & disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in any of our amazing Metropolitan locations & take advantage of our commuter benefits.