Job Description|Additional Information
We're in need of an operational excellence leader to accelerate the growth of Pluralsight through process design & optimization, policies that deliver for the business, an HR operating rhythm that drives high performance, & stellar internal systems. We're looking for someone to foster a company-wide culture of operations excellence & build a rock-solid foundation for the growth ahead.
Who you're committed to being:
- You are an inquisitive, critical thinker who is always looking for how things can work better
- You marshal support from leaders & earn credibility through your knowledge & ability to execute processes & programs
- You are data-driven & utilize data to measure performance & drive speed to the business
- You have a collaborative & flexible approach, with a bias for action
- You love to serve others & ensure they get what they need
- You are known for your attention to detail & accuracy in your work
- You are committed to lifelong learning & love to share your knowledge with those around you
What you'll own:
- Lead a team of People Operations Coordinators & Specialists
- Owner of people programs & services, including: relocation, pre-employment screening, I-9 verification, immigration, leaves of absence, affirmative action, unemployment, & employment verifications
- Execution of team member life-cycle management, from onboarding, job movement, annual compensation processes, & off-boarding
- Daily management of US benefits programs, including health, voluntary, & wellness benefits & perks
- People data integrity, conducting regular data audits & improving processes to ensure accurate data
- People team compliance responsibilities (ISO, SOX, GDPR, & public company training programs) & mandatory employment reporting
- Represent the People Operations function for all cross-functional people projects
- Diagnose & drive the improvement of existing programs & drive the development of entirely new ways for us to seamlessly get great work done
- Own the rules of engagement for us to support & move with each other (operation policies, standards, guidelines, procedures)
- Partner closely with payroll, finance, legal, & people team leaders to build seamless cross-functionalprocesses
Experience you'll need:
- You have 6+ years of experience in Human Resources, Strategy, or Operations, with at least 3 years of experience specifically in an HR Operations role.
- You have built & led HR Operations & shared services teams in a fast-paced environment
- You have scaled stages of the business in high-growth mode
- You have gone from developing strategy to deep operational execution
- You have led within an organization with 1,000+ employees, $200M+ revenue
Working at Pluralsight
Founded in 2004 & trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations & individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft & take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles & become scalable, reliable & secure. We come to work everyday knowing we're helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don't let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us & our values are at the helm of how we work together. It's our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We're adults, & we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics & trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, & peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds & experiences, & united by our mission, we are one.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.