At Splash we believe that nothing is more powerful than human connection. With that our goal is to bring people together at events in a meaningful way & how we communicate to potential attendees sits at its core.
About the Role
The Senior Field Marketing Manager will build & lead a core function at Splash, owning strategy & execution across field marketing, enterprise demand & strategic events. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, this is a visible & key strategic role in the organization. The ideal candidate is experienced, creative, collaborative & has a strong bias toward taking initiative & ownership.
- Build, own & execute the marketing function responsible for field marketing, enterprise demand & strategic events.
- Create, expand & accelerate sales opportunities through event & account-based marketing programs.
- Generate brand awareness & new pipeline & expand opportunities for enterprise & mid-market accounts.
- Partner across the marketing organization to adapt digital, content & integrated marketing campaigns for the field, including enablement materials like toolkits & templates.
- Plan & execute Splashs core events strategy, including both proprietary & third-party events, owning strategy, logistics, production, vendor management, budget tracking, marketing campaigns & sales enablement.
- Partner closely with the enterprise sales team to support marketing & growth efforts in existing strategic accounts & target accounts.
- Create meaningful & magical experiences across all Splash events by thinking outside the box & being willing to experiment.
- Track, measure & communicate program results.
- Other marketing duties as assigned.
Who You Are
- 7+ years of marketing experience, with at least 4 in a field marketing function in a B2B company (SaaS preferred).
- Experience owning field marketing programs above & beyond the execution of logistics. You should understand account planning, digital advertising, lead follow-up, sales enablement, email campaigns & full lifecycle project management.
- Track record of being a creative & experimental thinker, inspired to create experiences that stand out from the crowd.
- Data-driven, with an analytical approach to understand whats working & whats not
- A track record of building authentic, productive relationships cross-functionally, especially with sales.
- Proficient with CRM & marketing automation tools (Salesforce & Marketo preferred).
- A fantastic & proactive communicator, with strong writing skills.
- Thrive working in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Flexibility to travel up to 25% (in a normal business environment).
What We Offer
We offer a competitive salary, company equity, flexible PTO, unlimited sick time, & 2 mental escape days per month (we call them ME days for short!). This position will be 100% remote as we are embracing a fully distributed working environment.
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a full suite of benefits, medical, dental & vision.
If youre interested in joining our fun, ambitious, & hardworking team, please send your resume. Splash is an equal opportunity employer.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas & great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace & encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
*We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Splash, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, 8 personal records, 9 commercial information, 10 professional or employment information, 11 non-public education records 12 & inferences drawn from your PI. 1314 We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services & operations related to your potential employment. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [privacy@Splash.com].