Replica is an enterprise data platform that delivers critical insights about the built environment. With better data, human-context & an intuitive design, Replica helps public & private sectors make informed, effective, & responsive decisions. By showing how people live, move & work, we contextualize hard choices, allowing our clients to see around corners & understand the trade-offs surrounding their decisions. Whether for a city planner increasing public transit to underserved neighborhoods or for a grocery chain evaluating where to open a new location, Replicas insights help clients make more informed, people-centered decisions.
We spun out of Alphabet in 2019 & recently secured series B funding from venture firms including Founders Fund, Innovation Endeavors, Sidewalk Labs, Firebrand Ventures, & Revolutions Rise of the Rest Seed Fund. Today, we are a team of 50 employees with offices in San Francisco, New York & Kansas City.
We value our customers, believe in being resourceful, & work in service of each other to scale our product. As we build our team, we are committed to pursuing & bringing together a diverse workforce & creating an environment of inclusion. We value our differences & we encourage all to apply. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, Veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
As a Brand Designer at Replica, you will help guide execution for key brand touchpoint across Replica. As a Brand Designer you will design assets for use in brand communication (marketing & web), employee engagement assets & internal communication tools, help support to the product team through UI/UX. From early idea development to the refinement of each execution, you will maximize your full range of visual design skills to shape the future of the Replica brand.
The Brand Designer will report to the Head of Design & will interface with product, sales, marketing & customer success teams.
- Contribute to the development, growth, & refinement of the Replica brand identity & implement it consistently across a multitude of channels.
- Manage your own work from concept to completion, deliver on time & meet project objectives.
- An excellent written & verbal communicator who is good at receiving feedback.
- Help shape brand strategy & vision
- Ability to lend support to the product team
- 3+ years of experience as a visual/product designer
- A solid portfolio that shows thought process from concept to completion
- Strong visual & typographic design skills
- Have experience implementing quality designs
- Have digital product design experience
- Have print production experience
- Illustration or motion skills a plus
- We work in the service of others
- We understand that talent + diversity + curiosity + relentlessness wins
- We believe walking > talking
- We operate with thoughtful urgency
- We communicate openly & directly
- We build products people use
- Our people! We work as a team & are excited to contribute to city planning
- Competitive salary based on experience & potential for impact
- Equity at an early stage startup
- Health benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA & HSA options
- 401k account + employer contribution
- Offices in San Francisco, CA, New York & Kansas City
- Flexible PTO
Replica is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Ability to operate at both a strategic/conceptual level & at a detailed, operational level metrics driven; highly disciplined
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, maturity & good judgment & be capable of communicating with a diverse range of individuals
- A hands-on, action-oriented approach that fits well with the entrepreneurial, fast-paced culture
- Engaging leadership style that builds & sustains credibility with colleagues, clients & other stakeholders
- Broad functional experience in areas of strategic planning & marketing, sales & market development & planning
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above, but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, & we're looking for someone excited to join the team.