NewsCred, the worlds leading enterprise content marketing company, is on a mission to create software that transforms how marketing teams work.
NewsCred is a two-time Gartner-leader & a regular Great Place to Work. Every day, across our Colorado, New York, London, & Dhaka offices, 200+ brilliant NewsCred employees commit their passion, time, & energy to shaping the future of an industry
Our bread & butter is enterprise content marketing, & we are the best in the world at it, with exceptional retention rates over our 10+ year history. Our teams combine strategic expertise, award-winning licensed & original content, & comprehensive-but-intuitive software to help the worlds biggest multinational brands publish content that people actually want in this world filled with ad noise.
But we are not resting on our success. We believe that modern marketing organizations will have their own operating system, just as Engineering has Jira & Sales has Salesforce. This Marketing OS will centralize where campaigns get planned & marketing teams work together. There are many big companies competing to be the winner, but we think we have the lead because of our expertise in content & the robustness of our software.
What Youll Do
- Serve as onboarding & platform expert for NewsCred platform providing consultative guidance to new, & some existing, customers around how to best leverage the NewsCred platform.
- Manage the onboarding & implementation projects for new enterprise customers from post-signature project kickoff through the discovery, design, configuration, testing & enablement phases representing the first 60-120 days of their product experience.
- Deliver & manage onboarding projects such that they are completed on time, on budget & within scope.
- Facilitate & deliver business process discovery & design workshops to inform the successful configuration & delivery of the NewsCred platform.
- Capture & analyze customer business & product requirements & in order to design & configure the appropriate solution through the NewsCred platform to drive long term adoption.
- Configure NewsCred's proprietary software platform to support for customerss business objectives.
- Facilitate & deliver in-person and/or remote user training in accordance with designated service offerings.
- Work closely with other professional services consultants & program managers on large-scale global deployment efforts.
- Work closely with Product Teams to maintain an in-depth understanding of the technology & its application to customer needs.
- Responsible for channeling product feedback, both defects & enhancement requests, to the Product, Engineering & R&D Teams.
- Collaborates with Technical & Product Teams to deploy new features & functionality during implementation or as part of designated services offerings.
What Youll Need
- At least 3 years experience in deploying SaaS and/or marketing technology
- At least 2 years experience as the customer-facing lead or project manager of SaaS and/or technology deployments
- Foundational understanding of the channels & technologies that support content marketing (social, amplification, marketing automation, CMS)
- Quick learner capable of handling concurrent tasks in a fast paced environment with enthusiasm & willingness to constantly learn
- Motivated self-starter who is comfortable bringing creative solutions to peers & leadership internally & externally, in order to evoke change & iteratively improve processes & business outcomes
- Proficiency in leading change within complex organizations with little or no formal processes
- Active listener who is able to influence & gain buy-in from multiple stakeholders often times with competing priorities
- Ability to drive multiple projects simultaneously & independently
- Experience leading & facilitating in-person workshops & trainings
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Willingness to travel (up to 35% of the time)
Why Youll Love Working Here
- Our culture is the most important thing we offer: a place to do your best work, & a chance for your voice to be heard in a democratic environment as we shape a high-growth space. Learn more in our How We Work document
- All-hands Demo Days on Wednesdays; catered lunches on Fridays
- Full suite of benefits, including medical, vision, dental, 401k match, & generous parental leave
- Best-in-class compensation plans, as well as company equity everyone has a stake in our growth
- An agile performance review process, to encourage ongoing transparency between managers & direct reports
- Unlimited vacation days & flexible working hours
- Student loan repayment program, enabling you to potentially save thousands in interest
NewsCred is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, promoting & hiring a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity is an essential part of a healthy workplace, & that inclusivity means more than just good intentions.