WHO'S IN THE KITCHEN:
Were seeking a Jr. Photographer to join our talented in-house Creative team. This person must be creative, hardworking, passionate & detail-oriented.
This is a full-time position that will be based in our Brooklyn studio & report to the Senior Photographer. Only qualified candidates who submit a link or PDF oftheir portfolio will be considered.
WHAT'S ON THE MENU:
- Work with our Food & Prop stylists to bring our product to life & engage our audiences
- Execute assignments considering light,compositionand post-production according to Blue Aprons standards
- Organize & execute in-house & on-location photography shoots under the direction of the Senior Photographer & in collaboration with the Creative & Content teams
- Occasionally film small video segments for social media & marketing.
- Work closely with the Senior Photographer to ensure that the look & feel of the brand is consistent across all channels with the opportunity to play a role in shaping the brands voice across various touch-points
- Help to maintain our in-house studio, manage equipment & own other studio needs
- Help to shape the future look & feel of our photography as you demonstrate your expertise & skill & become familiar with Blue Aprons brand & vision
- Adhere to & maintain digital naming conventions, file management, metadata & quality control
- Potential to play a larger role in concepting ideas independently & collectively with our in-house team & the chance to bring those ideas to life
- Bachelor's degree in Photography or related field
- 4+ years of photography experience
- A diverse portfolio that exhibits a range of style & technique
- Technical experience in stillphotography & studio lighting with strongproficiency in Photoshop & Capture One
- Experience with food photography is a plus
- Flexible & able to think & work beyond the creative brief; a problem solver
- Highly-developed organization & communication skills
- Ability to work independently & as part of a team, take direction, receive feedback & execute accordingly
- Highly-comfortable working in afast-paced,entrepreneurial environment
- Enthusiastic about changing the way people eat for the better (Blue Aprons mission) & teaching people about food & cooking
- Strong knowledge working with Canon camera systems, & Profoto lighting systems & light modifiers