The Marketing Analytics team at Peloton is a full-stack team responsible for data, analytics, & predictive modeling to accelerate & optimize connected fitness membership growth across all marketing channels. The team consists of 3 functional areas: Analytics Engineering, Marketing Science, & Product Marketing Analytics.
Peloton is looking for a talented Analytics Engineer to join our Analytics Engineering team to build & maintain foundational data infrastructure essential to growing & scaling our acquisition marketing efforts. In this role, you will own significant portions of our marketing data from end-to-end, including data ingestion, transformation, & visualization, & design our data architecture to ensure best-in-class operational reliability & modularity.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders to understand business context & build data infrastructure that satisfies business needs
- Design, build, & maintain critical data pipelines & dashboards to ensure highly accurate & reliable business reporting
- Monitor daily job execution as well as diagnose/fix issues to ensure SLAs are met with internal stakeholders
- Identify data discrepancies & maintain transparent & up-to-date code to ensure business requirements & ETL logic match
- Make data model & ETL code improvements to improve pipeline efficiency & data quality
- Contribute to our Looker data models by creating & maintaining new & existing Explores/Views
- Own data import/export pipelines
- BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math or a related technical field
- 2-4 years experience in an analytics engineering, business intelligence, or technical data analytics role
- Experience with SQL & ETL optimization techniques, especially within cloud-based data warehouses like Snowflake, BigQuery, and/or Redshift
- Command line experience & familiarity with version control software (git)
- Experience with data pipeline management technologies with dependency checking, such as Airflow, as well as schema design & dimensional data modeling
- Experience with data visualization technologies, such as Looker or Tableau
- Ability to leverage tools, business intuition, & attention to detail for data validation & QA
- Excellent communication skills, particularly when explaining technical or complex matters to less technical co-workers
- A high degree of motivation to be proactive & go above & beyond the task at hand
- Experience with Python, data ingestion tools (such as Fivetran, Stitch, Alooma, or Matillion) & the AWS ecosystem (Redshift, S3, Spectrum)
- Experience in LookML Development
- Experience working with digital media data (such as Facebook, Google, Bing, programmatic) & an understanding of digital marketing measurement concepts (ie. Multi-touch attribution)
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.