CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you your fingerprints, your face, your eyes into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, & where shopping is as easy as walking in & out of a storewithout ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports & venues. With over 2 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
Our Identity & Access Management (IAM) Analyst will help design, implement, & support CLEARs technology by taking our IAM strategy, technology, controls, processes, to the next level. This role will be charged with building Clears Authentication, Authorization, Provisioning, Identity, Delegated Access, & Federation for employees, internal systems, clients, & Products.
What You Will Do:
- Architect & implement new Identity & Access Management systems for employees, clients, & systems.
- Build & maintain the core infrastructure to manage centralized Single Sign On & Authentication, while ensuring that it implements strong access, audit, & change controls.
- You will take part in creating one or more of the authentication systems that scales from millions to tens of millions of members, building enterprise APIs at scale.
- Periodically audit privilege levels, system access, & identity integrations on a recurring basis to ensure that CLEAR is meeting all necessary security requirements.
Who You Are:
- Minimum of 5 years in information security with 3 years focused in Identity & Access Management (IAM).
- Strong working knowledge of IAM technology & related vendors.
- Strong working knowledge of OpenID Connect, 2FA/MFA, Active Directory, LDAP, OAUTH 2.0
- Personal passion for security & cutting edge security concepts.
- Experience with agile implementation frameworks preferred.
- Comprehension of RESTful APIs, HTTP, & web APIs.
- Experience or knowledge with a cloud provider(s) (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud).
- Experience with Okta, Duo, Keycloak/RedHat SSO.
- Ability to listen for nuances, dig into details in order to understand systems deeply, & articulate technical details & risks to business leaders.
- Excellent communication & organizational skills along with the ability to deliver along strict (and often time sensitive) guidelines.
- Familiarity with one or more industry standards & regulations such as PCI, NIST 800-53, FedRAMP & ISO27001.
- Strong experience with Okta, Duo, Keycloak/RedHat SSO.
- Some programming & scripting experience in C#, C++. Java, Python, BASH, Go, or something similar.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science.