Welcome to Depop. We are the community-driven fashion marketplace where over 13M people come to buy, sell & discover unique items. We're on a mission to transform fashion by empowering the next generation of creative entrepreneurs.
With headquarters in London, spaces in LA & New York, we have a team of more than 100 people dedicated to enhancing & developing the Depop experience for our global communities. And were just getting started.
Were looking for an experienced, passionate individual to join our team as a Scrum Master. You'll be a key member of the Depop Tech team, supporting their Agile implementations, facilitating coordination & developing our strategic team processes. Our Engineering team is experiencing rapid growth & were always improving our agile processes to keep up with this exciting expansion.
Want to find out more about Depop & our engineering team? Take a look at our blog!
We write about technology, people & smart engineering - https://engineering.depop.com/
Supporting our development teams:
- Facilitating Agile events for one or more teams as a servant-leader
- Helping teams to break work down into epics & stories to enable iterative delivery
- Coaching our product managers & development teams in Agile & lean methods & techniques
- Coaching & mentoring individuals in their personal development
- Helping teams identify & remove impediments, especially risks & dependencies, in the short & long term
- Helping teams to track key metrics for continuous improvement (cycle time, throughput, quality) & to plan large pieces of work.
Coordinating across teams:
- Identifying cross-team dependencies & impediments & taking actions to resolve them
- Facilitating communication across teams & functions
- Attending & contributing to cross-team roadmapping sessions
- Facilitating the prioritisation of service teams work with key stakeholders.
Evolving our agile processes:
- Constantly identifying opportunities for continuous improvement within & across teams
- Driving the adoption of agile engineering practices
- Producing & running internal training courses
- Developing & implementing strategic plans on hiring, on-boarding & personal development for our engineers
- Fostering a creative & supportive environment, ensuring that our processes enable our teams & individuals
- Help us to innovate on what it means to be Scrum Master or Agile Coach as the industry & our company grows & changes